7 Soldiers Central

Administrator: V (E)
Moderators: Fire (Ice), Muffin Man (Cad), Project C4 (Proj X2), Towards Man (Goodwill)

Various Others: All-Star Houde (Ultimate Houde), Anti-Daredevil (MWOF), Mr. Fantastic (VVD), Method (Random), Tendafoot (Lil' Brother), Sun God (Moony), Not-So-Great (TGO), He Who Sits, Uno (Me), Bagboy (Grocer man), Detective Man (Marvelman), DawnZOD (TwilightEL), Deathstroke (Wade Wilson), Particleman (Planet-man), Stanley Kubrick (Dr. Strangefate), All-Star Guy Gardner (Ultimate Warrior), All-Star Flash (Ult. Quicksilver), Irish Lass (Skotti-chan), Meow-Meow (Baxter).

Sorry.

Last edited:

I like the Irish Lass one, Deathstroke and Method, but I don't get the reasoning behind some of those, like Meow-Meow and Tendafoot.

Whaaat?

I'm Deathstroke? Laaaaaame.

He *****es about the marathon runner and wussy girl who won't leave him alone. His best friend is a girl who dyes her hair purple, wears a Konoha headband and draws Naruto hentai, hoping someday that the gentle and courteous Deathstroke will notice her.

Last edited:
Anyone want to go down to Columbia? I hear it's great down there this time of year.

For the Columbian prisoners.

That's the word on the Columbian streets.

Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia. Columbia.

If you spell Colombia like that again, in the words of Hank Hill, I'm gonna kick your ***.

Reminds me of when I read the Guiness Book of World Records and it said that Colombia was the most dangerous place for journalists. At the time, I lived in Columbia, South Carolina and was an ickle kiddy and stupid as hell, so I immediately concluded that journalists were being slain left and right in my community. Seriously, if I knew myself as a little kid I would've driven twenty miles away from my home and left me in the middle of the road to die.

To get back on topic, Seven Soldiers of Victory Central could be our new domain name. When that happens, can we all change our names to opposites?

I like the Irish Lass one, Deathstroke and Method, but I don't get the reasoning behind some of those, like Meow-Meow and Tendafoot.

From the Meow Mix commercial:

"It's Baxter!"

"Meow-Meow-Meow-Meow..."

And Tendafoot is from a Homestar runner cartoon. Where Lil' Brother is a one-legged puppy.

Oh, and Hibiki?

"Colombian Chick who Likes Master Shake."

I'm going to bed now.

No Bizarro Mole? OUTRAGE!!!!!!

I'M SHOCKED , SHOCKED .......... well not that shocked :lol:

From the Meow Mix commercial:

"It's Baxter!"

"Meow-Meow-Meow-Meow..."

And Tendafoot is from a Homestar runner cartoon. Where Lil' Brother is a one-legged puppy.

Oh, and Hibiki?

"Colombian Chick who Likes Master Shake."

I'm going to bed now.

I thought that it was a reference to the movie Anchorman.

Mine should probably be, like, Anonymous Username or something.

I like Gumshoe better.

Latest posts

Back