80s Cartoon Villains

Hellsbuttmonkey

The little bit of chatter in the Off Topic Thread got me thinking about classic 80s cartoons, and how awesome all the villains were... Cartoon villains these days don't have **** on the likes of Megatron, Mumm-Ra The Ever Living, or Skeletor.

Who was everyone's favorites?

Megatron, Mumm-Ra, Skeletor, and Saw Boss (From Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors) were always dear to my heart, and their infulences made me who I am today.

Cobra Commander and Destro FTW.

Anyone picks anyone else and you're just kididng yourself..................................................and stupid.

Last edited:
Mumm-Ra just kicks ***. One of the best villains ever

Best thread ever.

I have to say its Megatron. I love Transformers too much.

That said, I loved Darkstorm - in fact, all of the Darkling Lords from The Visionaries are brilliant.

And I loved Cobra Commander. Especially in the movie. Poor bastard was pretty much the hero of it. Berated and despised by everyone, thought of as incompetent buffoon, friendless, alone, and savagely punished with mutation, he manages to save the world.

cobracommandergc4.jpg

Honorable mentions to the Red Bull from The Last Unicorn for scaring the absolute crap out of me as a kid and every single villain in Flight of Dragons for rocking the house down.

Also, Dark Heart from Care Bears 2.

"I was once a man! Sssssss..."

But Skeletor will always have a place in my heart.

Anyone else feel bad for Cy-kill? The leader of the Evil Go-Bots? He had such a ****ty toy.

Cy-kill was great! Man, I loved the GoBots. The movie was hardcore. Cy-kill took over the world! :rockon:

i always liked the bad guys way better than the good guys unless the good guys were on the same level as Panthro! he was just too 8)
Ive always been a big fan of skeletor. nearly even started my own series of internet shorts a couple years back called "President Skeletor"
presidentskeletornew.jpg
presidentskeletor.jpg

another of my many, many unfinished projects but look i made a little tie for him and everything!
i just thought i would share that with you guys :?

i always liked the bad guys way better than the good guys unless the good guys were on the same level as Panthro! he was just too 8)
Ive always been a big fan of skeletor. nearly even started my own series of internet shorts a couple years back called "President Skeletor"
presidentskeletornew.jpg
presidentskeletor.jpg

another of my many, many unfinished projects but look i made a little tie for him and everything!
i just thought i would share that with you guys :?

I'd vote for him, but I'd also vote for a giant douche or maybe even a turd sandwich.

every single villain in Flight of Dragons for rocking the house down.

**** you Joe Kalicki!

I am in tears. Tears of joy mind you....but tears nonetheless. It's those rare tears you get when you get real giddy at something.....like say, someone referencing something from your childhood that NOBODY else remembers and if it wasn't for Yahoo reminding you that you can't ever buy the film, you'd swear you'd dreamt the whole thing.

Flight of the Dragons is the greatest animated movie from my childhood.

Ogre of Gormely Keep FTW!!!!! :rockon:

Also....not to take this off topic too much....but once you said the unicorn bit---I thought you were talking about Unico. I had to Google it right quick to make sure I was talking about the same thing. We weren't.

I was thinking about this anime series starring a little unicorn name Unico who looked like this:

unicoislandgifsr9.gif

I remember one episode where Unico grew into a full grown unicorn and stabbed teh bejeebus out of this giant demon who looked a lot like the Devil. It was some dark ****.

Anyways....I just realized that I'm a grown man talking about unicorns right now. So I'll shut up.

But I'm telling you now Joe....if you remember anything substantial about Gaiking Force Five and it's Space Dragon......you're gonna have my chubby mulatto babies.

gaikingig8.png

Latest posts

Back