Avengers A female Hawkeye?

Damn i hope theyre not gay. I got nothing against gays, but i'd much rather see guys with girls.......or even girls with girls :twisted:

Nurhachi said:
Damn i hope theyre not gay. I got nothing against gays, but i'd much rather see guys with girls.......or even girls with girls :twisted:
Everyone loves lesbians!

Cool. I saw her in the Women of Marvel 2004 guide, but didn't really read it. Is she lesbian with anyone, or is it just know that she's a lesbian?

Anyone else wondering if Kate is really a Bishop, and not the illegitimate child of Hawkeye somehow? Super-heroes tend to get a lot of ***, and so it really isn't that out there for Hawkeye to have saved some rich socialite and taken her for a spin afterwards.

I think the whole relationship to the whole hero thing should've been thrown out the window with this whole Marvel Next deal. I think that having the Ant-Girl/Giant-Girl deal is only fair because she existed before this whole "Next" came up, but now that we've got this era where Marvel wants new characters, I think it would be all right if she stayed a Bishop and was her own character instead of a second Hawkeye. Sure, they've got the same abilities, but your name is your identity, and it shouldn't always have to be the same as the one before you. Do you get what I'm saying? I would hate to sound like I'm talking in circles...

jtg3885 said:
Anyone else wondering if Kate is really a Bishop, and not the illegitimate child of Hawkeye somehow? Super-heroes tend to get a lot of ***, and so it really isn't that out there for Hawkeye to have saved some rich socialite and taken her for a spin afterwards.
Go read Powers a bit. It goes into the whole super-sex concepts, even getting into groupies, people using thier powers just to get laid, and what might come about from ingesting the... byproduct of a powered being.

Latest posts

Back