Abuse: how super powers are meant to be used

K

Korinthian

We all know most of us, if we were granted super powers, would not use them for good, at least not all the time.

If you had one hero's, or villain's, powers, what would you do with them to make your life a better one?

I'd like something like Longshot or Scarlet Witch, so I can alter chances in my favor. And I'd also help out those that I like.

Clairvoyance and telepathy would be sweet, but I'd feel too obligated to join the force and fight crime.

I would like to have The Flash's superspeed. I'd never need a car and I'd never get tired in gym class.

I have a big moral-based conscience, though, so I would use them for good. I'd go around the United States fighting crime.

Or I'd like to have invulnerability, so I never have to worry about getting hurt. Best of all, I wouldn't have to use oven mitts to get cookies out of the oven!

reality warping powers sure would be sweet...but they usually lead to a crazy mental breakdown...doesn't sound too bad...at least i wouldn't get bored

Some kind of Thor deal. Near invulnerability, enhanced strength, influence over weather and flight by way of a big freakin' hammer.

You just know I'd go around giving it 'thou art' this and 'I smite thee' that.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Some kind of Thor deal. Near invulnerability, enhanced strength, influence over weather and flight by way of a big freakin' hammer.

You just know I'd go around giving it 'thou art' this and 'I smite thee' that.
You'd also be a god. That would be pretty sweet.

Oooo, telepathy all the way. Though it would be hard not to screw with people and use my powers for evil.

moonmaster said:
Oooo, telepathy all the way. Though it would be hard not to screw with people and use my powers for evil.

Yeah but the problem with telepathy is that one evening you're sitting there with your parents eating a nice Sunday roast, when you sneeze and all of a sudden you hear your mums perverse and mildly kinky thoughts on what she's gonna do to your dad after dinner.

Can't go wrong with super strength and a big hammer.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Can't go wrong with super strength and a big hammer.

See, the problem with super-strength is that I would worry about getting physical with a girl, then things swirling out of control and me ripping her in half.

Actually, that sounds pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I'd like Superspeed, and I'd probably use it to steal stuff.

Not to mention, that sneeze would probably kill them parents if you had super-strength

Can't go wrong with the Suoerman Deluxe set....kinda covers all the bases don't ya think?

Failing that, mind control a la Mesmero or Max Lord would be great fun:wink:

I'd either like flight so i could fly around

Or powers like Peepers. Microscopic, telescopic X-Ray eyes. While in school you could look thru walls and zoom into the movie theatre :p Besides other things you could do with them

Mandrills pheromone powers would be cool to ;)

Last edited:
Mr. Fantastic's for the babes.

Shadowcat's or Forge's for the cash.

Wolverine's for a long life full of drugs and casual sex.

That teleporter.. Blink(?)'s for a lazy life.

Telepathy - Just to screw with peoples minds, no two ways about it...

Or invisibility...I wouldn't use it for evil but i can protect the girls changing rooms.... (a point to the person who guesses the reference..)

Im not gonna lie... I'd be pretty damn selfish if i had telepathy...

Probably use it to get into the college I want to, and convince people to give me things for free.

i would like to have the power of purple man (can't remember the name of the power)
So i could command anyone to do what i want THAT would be awesome.

Hydrokenetics...

I'd use it to force a person's water about 3 feet behind them.

i wish i had icemans powers, which i would rarely ever use, as the ice would probably flood the streets or something. but be damned if i wouldn't make people i don't like slip all the time. also, the cold immunity would be nice. i'd probably use the ice powers to comic effect, for instance, after winning a game of marvel versus capcom 2, i'd make a big ice "JOHN," then lean against it.

i'd probably prefer spider-mans powers, as they seem to be a lot of fun. i'd just get every where by the most absurd means ever. and i'd get to stick to walls.

i'd also like macguyvers mutant power.

Latest posts

Back