[adult swim]

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Just thought we could have a thread on this...

I don't watch much of it, but do want to watch more. I used to watch the anime on it, and sometimes saw Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and the Brak Show. Just found out that where I live, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and Sealab 2021 are on at like 3AM, so I may tape it to watch.

I enjoy the more random-style stuff.

I started a thread about this a looooonng time ago, but it didn't get many responses. :(

But yes, [adult swim] is the shizzle dizzle. I love practically every one of their comedy shows (except for Super Milk Chan. It's a rare occasion when I find something that's even too weird for me. :? ).

Guijllons said:
Don't you mean the Bizarro random-style stuff?
"Bizarro, I love you. Bizarro, I love you!"

The only things I want to watch are Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, The Brak Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021.

Hopefully, they'll give me inspiration for my TV show, Cooking With Wendy. You'll be glad to know it doesn't involve cooking. :D

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast is probably the greatest show in the history of television.

moonmaster said:
I started a thread about this a looooonng time ago, but it didn't get many responses. :(

But yes, [adult swim] is the shizzle dizzle. I love practically every one of their comedy shows (except for Super Milk Chan. It's a rare occasion when I find something that's even too weird for me. :? ).

I remember your thread it was like your first thread.

I never really like the shows on it. They are just to freakin weird for me, but I do love The Venture Brothers, Family Guy, and Futurama. I watch more of the anime on Adult Swim like Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Samuri Camploo (By the way their all involved in my fan-fic). But I do admit I liked Space Ghost. My favorite the one where they got high off gas.

I really love the Harvey Birdman and Robot Chicken shows. Espiaclly Harvey. They have had me literally gasping for air after some of their scenes.

UltimateE said:
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast is probably the greatest show in the history of television.

Amen to that.

And am I the only one who wants "Cartoon Planet" back?

Solaris said:
sealab's last ever episode was aired a while back, april i think (Sealab 2021 A Legacy of Laughter)
the new thing is....?
Sealab is over? Damn, I don't know **** here in the Philippines. We're still on season 2.

Re: Adult Swim

I'm downloading a few episodes of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. If I like them, I may try order the DVDs.

adultswim.com has episodes every Friday. I've watched ATHF, Stroker and Hoop, and the Boondocks, but I don't know what else they have.

I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Brak's show and Harvey Birdman.
They started with adult swim here in the end of last year so it's all in the 1 season yet.

breakdown by (some) shows:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force - At time's its brilliant, other times it kinda just annoys me. I personally think Master Shake's voice actor makes the show. He makes any line funny. Some of the newer episodes are kind of weak, but the majority are good.

Sealab 2021 - Until season 3, this show was the best on adult swim, in my opinion. Harry Goz is incredible, and when he died, the show kinda sucked for a while, it was picking up a bit season 5, but now it's (supposedly) over. When Murphy died, the show essentially did.

Harvey Birdman - An incredible concept, and I think it is the most consistently well done show, even if I like the last 2 i just said more. So many sex jokes, you lose count

Venture Bros - I hated this show at first, but it's grown on me. Can't wait for the next season. Love the comic book references.

Robot Chicken - Started real strong, but there are times I don't find it funny at ALL.

Boondocks - I like it more than the comic, but I still think it's hugely over-rated.

Super Milk Chan - sucks.

12 oz. Mouse - sucks harder.

Perfect Hair Forever - has moments, but in my experience has sucked. My friend said it gets better, but I haven't watched it enough yet.

Home Movies - probably the most under-rated show ever.

iceman said:
Perfect Hair Forever - has moments, but in my experience has sucked. My friend said it gets better, but I haven't watched it enough yet.
I also hated this show until I realized that it was supposed to be a huge parody of anime (which I didn't know at first). I love anime, but PHF just mocks it so well. Like the overly sexy teens, the perverted old teacher and the fact that the main character refers to himself as "a humble but competitive youth".

I'm downloading all of Sealab 2021.

Bass called me a communist.

Latest posts

Back