*ahem*

DR.TRAN

Is it sadly hypocritical that if anyone else had made this thread we would've locked it down, but since it's Bass it's like the funniest thing all week? :lol:

Last edited:
Is it sadly hypocritical that if anyone else had made this thread we would've locked it down, but since it's Bass it's like the funniest thing all week? :lol:
It would have depended on if the person has made a trillion threads for nothing. Bass hasn't done that. So no, it's not.

What is this crap?

First - a couple of you change colours and Stella isn't even in capitals. But the worst - Dr. Tran?! DR. ****ING TRAN?! You ****ing ruined it with that ****. This game has simple rules and you just pissed all over them with this Dr Tran ****. I bet you don't even know how to play. :noway:

Last edited:
What is this crap?

First - a couple of you change colours and Stella isn't even in capitals. But the worst - Dr. Tran?! DR. ****ING TRAN?! You ****ing ruined it with that ****. This game has simple rules and you just pissed all over them with this Dr Tran ****. I bet you don't even know how to play. :noway:

You are just angry because you didn't get any hot d***ings.

What is this crap?

And you left for 8 months with no word.

Suck it up.

And you left for 8 months with no word.

Suck it up.

This isn't even remotely correct as a continuation of Wizard-Capital. Too many words, not centered, not bolded, not the right size... huh. It's like you're not even trying.

Latest posts

Back