Alan Moore's "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century: 1910".

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Alan Moore's Bestiary of Fictional Worlds

In this first part of an incredibly in-depth and unique interview with Alan Moore, the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" writer talks to CBR about the new volume, "Century," and the relationship between fiction and reality.

SPOILER WARNING: The article does have some spoilers.

prv2137_cov.jpg

I like the CTU from 24 fixing the economy in 24 hours. :D

Really excited for this. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm not reading the interviews until I read the first issue.

Anyone know when this is supposed to drop?

Well it's either next week or the week after if it's in April. :wink:

But I just saw April. I didn't see a specific date within it.

Good point. Is there any news in the articles about when we might see the other two parts?

Did anyone read the first part? It was long and crazy. Lots of stuff going on and it will take multiple reads to catch most of the references.

I got bored with the musical bits. :(

I liked it. My illiterate self was lost for most of it, as usual, but this seems like a decent, though not amazing start. (It is Moore, so the attention to detail, character development and story are still better than 99% of everything else in comics today. Just nothing that made me go 'wow'.) I like how no one ever believes Orlando's stories.

I actually kind of liked the text section in the back better than the main story. Seemed to move things along more productively. And the references to The Monolith and Ice-9 had me giddy. They're finally going to start making references to things that I can recognize without having to look them up.

Latest posts

Back