Alex Ross' Justice

moonmaster said:
I don't agree with a lot of what Ross says (He called Spider-Man 2 "really dumb" yet he contributed tons of artwork too it. :x ) but he's a damn good artist.
Well, just because he contributed the artwork, doesn't mean he knew the script or the movie itself was "dumb" before it came out.

Of course, Sony Columbia and the producers of that film deserve to NOT hire him the next time around.

Maybe they can hire Adi Granov next time. And then Iron Man will be REALLY late.

moonmaster said:
I'm not mad that he said Spider-Man 2 was dumb (though I disagree), its just that he painted the opening art in the frickin' movie! If it was so terrible he shouldn't have done the movie.

I want more of the interview.

Bass said:
I want more of the interview.
It's not really a simple interview. They just have his opinions on a lot of different topics (all the Infinite Crisis stuff, the Ultimate line, the All-Star Line, the Return of Bucky and Jason Todd, etc.).

Got this today, really liked it. Beautiful art, great story, can't wait for the next issue (Bats vs Riddler!).

moonmaster said:
It's not really a simple interview. They just have his opinions on a lot of different topics (all the Infinite Crisis stuff, the Ultimate line, the All-Star Line, the Return of Bucky and Jason Todd, etc.).

He hates just about everything.Don't have a scanner but if you PM me your address i'll photocopy the stuff & post it?As in mail.

GMaster said:
Read this. Its the shizzle. All over your nizzle.

But...I just washed my nizzle.

Johnny Bravo said:
He hates just about everything.Don't have a scanner but if you PM me your address i'll photocopy the stuff & post it?As in mail.

That's really nice of you to offer, but I'd feel bad considering a scanner and a quick e-mail to me is much easier.

Does anyone want to do this for me? :please:

Bass said:
That's really nice of you to offer, but I'd feel bad considering a scanner and a quick e-mail to me is much easier.

Trust me Alaesus, I would, but a) I don't want to, b) I can't be bothered, c) I don't know what electronical mail is, and d) i don't have the interview.

Bass said:

I'd be happy to if I had the issue.

Latest posts

Back