Alien vs. Predator - Timeline

What about all the novels, short stories and remaning games?
There is also one last comic book Predator story left "Predator: Xenogenesis"

Last edited:
I'll add what I can add, let's just say that. At the least, all the comics will be added. Eventually. I'll add the other games too I suppose.

That comic is part of an event crossing over with Aliens and AVP. I was going to add that alongside the Alien and AVP Xenogenesis comics.

The Female War comic book doesn't actually mention that Ripley is synthetic unlike the novel. I suppose it's because they would have to heavily alter the book to add in her revelation that she's not the real Ripley, whereas with everything else they can just change the names to fit the canon.

Humanity sure bounced back from almost total annihilation of Earth in 2192 pretty well. They forgot all about it by 2381 because of an event known as the Big Deletion. Apparently Ripley is more important to remember. :p

To be fair, it is almost 200 years later.

I completely missed that Marvel Comics' Predator places Predators in 2010. No idea how that fits with Hunting Grounds, in which Isabelle spent a whole year on the planet being hunted and returned to Earth in 2025, and The Predator supposedly being set prior to that movie according to the director. Maybe time works differently on the Planet Reserve (time dilation)? Ugh, no thanks.

I could also just ignore that comic. It wasn't actually part of the story anyway.

I completely missed that Marvel Comics' Predator places Predators in 2010. No idea how that fits with Hunting Grounds, in which Isabelle spent a whole year on the planet being hunted and returned to Earth in 2025, and The Predator supposedly being set prior to that movie according to the director. Maybe time works differently on the Planet Reserve (time dilation)? Ugh, no thanks.

I could also just ignore that comic. It wasn't actually part of the story anyway.
Yeah, that "Timeline" for the Marvel Predator comic kinda bothered me when it came to Predators placement. In any case, I completely disregarded it when other entries suggest otherwise.

And... this is basically an Earth-94415 timeline...
RCO004_1467780792.jpg
Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species #5. Of course there has to be a Batman skull as well, which suggests that the DC crossovers are canon to the AVP Comic Universe and that Batman died. Not a fan, tbh.

And... this is basically an Earth-94415 timeline...
View attachment 946
Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species #5. Of course there has to be a Batman skull as well, which suggests that the DC crossovers are canon to the AVP Comic Universe and that Batman died. Not a fan, tbh.
I bet the predatori killed Batman during his "the dark knight returns" phase, no way they killed him in his prime. For Wolverine or he cut Logan every time he regenerate or the predator killed him during his "old man Logan" phase.
Wait but Who Is the skull next to cyclops, seems Skeletor from Masters of the universe.

Well, we can only 100% confirm out of these easter eggs Wolverine is dead. We don't actually know the strength of this version of the character, so for all we know he could have been significantly weaker than his Earth-616 counterpart.

As for the rest, you can make technicalities. We don't know Bruce Wayne is dead, just someone wearing a Batman mask. Ok, but it's probably Batman and that makes me a little unhappy since we actually got plenty of stories with this iteration of the Dark Knight only for some shitty off-screen death. :rolleyes:

My head-canon/theory? It's Hawkeye. I don't have to add DC crossover comics and I don't really care about some random version of Hawkeye who hasn't actually appeared.

I wonder if the Marvel variant covers are canon now?

Well I Guess that all the Marvel/DC crossovers with alien and predator Will be adedd?
Looking at the bright side, there aren't Ester eggs about the crossover with RoboCop and Terminator, that would be a Nightmare.

Well I Guess that all the Marvel/DC crossovers with alien and predator Will be adedd?
Looking at the bright side, there aren't Ester eggs about the crossover with RoboCop and Terminator, that would be a Nightmare.
I don't know. I wonder if I can ask the writer or artist if that's supposed to be Batman on twitter or something.

I think that RoboCop/Terminator would fit into the RoboCop timeline without too many problems. I read somewhere that the tie-in website to RoboCop: Prime Directive referenced RoboCop taking down Cyberdyne or something along those lines. We can't confirm it though so it doesn't really matter.

I think I should do a nice, clean Terminator timeline redo that splits each "set of timelines" within a story into different sections. It would reduce the amount of repeating content.

I'd need, like, 20-30 comments to fit each timeline in anyway, lol.

I don't know. I wonder if I can ask the writer or artist if that's supposed to be Batman on twitter or something.

I think that RoboCop/Terminator would fit into the RoboCop timeline without too many problems. I read somewhere that the tie-in website to RoboCop: Prime Directive referenced RoboCop taking down Cyberdyne or something along those lines. We can't confirm it though so it doesn't really matter.

I think I should do a nice, clean Terminator timeline redo that splits each "set of timelines" within a story into different sections. It would reduce the amount of repeating content.

I'd need, like, 20-30 comments to fit each timeline in anyway, lol.
I was talking about their crossover with alien and predator, but anyway I saw a Little teaser about a RoboCop timeline in that message

Oh, I'm not working on a RoboCop timeline, haha.

The AVPVT timeline is quite easy.

1984 - The Terminator
1987 - Predator
1995 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
1997 - Predator 2
1997 - Judgment Day occurs
2029 - Judgment Day scenes
2122 - Alien
2179 - Aliens
2179 - Alien³
2381 - Alien: Resurrection
2381 - Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator #1-4

KigwJD6M9LKPnDpwHpwvPf.jpg
There's an Alien: Isolation save point in the new movie. I assume that implies it occurs between Alien and Aliens likely.

I'm assuming Space-Time/Time Dilation nonsense to explain how Isabelle found herself on Earth 15 years after Predators occurs, and I guess Shane Black's timeline of Predators being post-2018 is just wrong.

You know, maybe I should split this into two timelines.
Earth-94415 - Dark Horse Expanded Universe
-1988-2013 comics (+Predator: Hunters I-III)
-No Prometheus, Alien: Covenant or Prey

AVP Marvel Canon Universe
-2014-2023 comics
-Prometheus, Alien: Covenant and Prey included

I think that'd fix a few inconsistencies and 1918 would still be "canon" to something at least.

If We count It as a retcon It could work?

P.S. I will miss the older timeline, one of the earliest I saw on this site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back