Annuals collected in TPB?

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
IN trades of their respective series', UFF and UXM have had trades solicited so far with the Annuals included so its safe to presume the others will be.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Actually, Millar said to Marvel the only way he'd do the annuals is if they were NOT part of the trades, but if there was a seperate trade that collected ONLY the annuals. This is mainly because he hates artists changing mid-trade as would be the case in the annuals.

Apparently, UF4 and UXM both include their trades, and the last I heard, Millar was not happy about this at all. We'll have to see what happens.

E

Excelsior Club
I can't see Marvel passing up the chance to make a buck by issuing a special hardcover collecting all the trades while still issuing them in trades of their respective series...serieses...seri?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
UltimateE said:
I can't see Marvel passing up the chance to make a buck by issuing a special hardcover collecting all the trades while still issuing them in trades of their respective series...serieses...seri?
That's the same thing I thought myself. I mean, they always do that now anyways. TPB's, than HC. Or vice versa. Still the same thing.

Oh, and its series', I believe.

E

Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
Oh, and its series', I believe.

That's probably the plural possessive...

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I hope the annuals get included in the series' trades, but I don't mind if another trade with the annuals gets released.

E

Excelsior Club
Pandrio said:
i remember reading somewhere that both the uxm annual and uxm 1/2 were in vol. 12 but maybe im just crazy

No, I think you're right...I believe that was just reported a couple days ago.

Friday

I really need to get the Ultimates Annual collected into the final V2 Hardcover. Its the only way I'd be able to get it since my shop got zero non-ordered copies in.

Jerk.

Latest posts