April fools day 07

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I thought someone would of made this by now but since they haven't share the pranks you've done and favourite ones you've seen online

I mentioned in another thread my April fools day prank this year online anyway is this
Mark Hamill found dead

Mark Hamill best known as "Luke Skywalker" in the film "Star wars" was found dead in his Concord, California home this morning. An investigation into his passing is currently ongoing by local authorities.

On behalf of everyone involved with AFDN, we'd like to issue our condolences to the family, friends, and fans of Mark Hamill.

posted on a star wars site i go on. People are responding and believing it.

My favourite from online =

1) EXCL. Pics: FF's Invisible Woman... Naked! - http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5421

that just makes me laugh

2) GTA IV Wii Announced with Trailer - http://www.gtanet.com/news/single.php?id=3849

I like how the trailer = gta III and vice city clips but the same as regular trailer that's pretty good

Last edited:
Adding to my list of top ten Planet-man's joke :lol: :lol: :lol: not saying what it is but Planet-man THAT was the best joke april fools i've seen on this site

I was disappointed in gamefaqs this year.

last year it was the site had been closed down for illegal activity

this year its a poll

What's the best game ever created?
  • Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
  • Charlie's Angels
  • Custer's Revenge
  • E. T.
  • Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
  • Superman 64
  • I can't pick just one! They're all timeless classics!

that's not even in the same league as last year

IMO best april fool joke ever though was DragonBall AF I mean even today dragonball z noobs ask if it is real and if it will ever come. Some even think it's waiting to be dubbed :lol:

i'm a man I don't cereal.

cold pizza and a beer for me or if i don't have pizza in then i skip beakfast and go for lunch.

i'm a man I don't cereal.

cold pizza and a beer for me or if i don't have pizza in then i skip beakfast and go for lunch.

As much as I love cereal, cold pizza is the best breakfast hands-down.

BAH!!!

SSJmole is NO MAN! Real men eat cereal. Lots of cereal. And instead of milk, they use the blood of freshly born babies (don't even start with the vampire comments, TwilightEl)

And as for you, "TwilightEl"...I thought we had something special. What the ****??? COLD ****ING PIZZA??? ARE YOU ****ING INSANE?

You are no longer allowed to admire me from afar.

Latest posts

Back