Aquaman Speculation/News Discussion

Aquaman TV Show? Yup, this Fall.

Read this over on Dynamic Forces:

PHILLIPS DIVES INTO AQUAMAN
AquamanTV.com reported that Lou Diamond Phillips (SCI FI Channel's original miniseries The Triangle) will play Tom Curry, father to hero Arthur Curry, in The CW's upcoming Aquaman pilot. Tom Curry is an officer with the Coast Guard, the site reported.

Miami Today, meanwhile, reported that the pilot will begin shooting this week in the Miami area. Scenes are to be shot at Greenwich Studios, with exterior footage shot in Coconut Grove, the newspaper reported.

The as-yet-untitled Aquaman pilot is based on the DC Comics franchise, about the underwater superhero and heir to the throne of Atlantis. Will Toale has been cast in the lead role. The series is being created by the team behind The WB's Smallville.
-- SCIFI WIRE

Hmmmm, I don't know whether to be happy or scared.

Mercy Reef (Aquaman)

ok everyone i dont know if there is a thread about this or not but i wanna know

1) How many people were excited for the samllville spinoff

2) Who is pissed the CW didnt pick it up

3) and who saw the trailer and now is REALLY pissed it didnt get picked up (like me):evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Mercy Reef (Aquaman)

I don't know why this was in fanfic and art...

I heard it wasn't picked up, and I can understand why. How much crime can there really be under sea?

I haven't seen the trailer, so could you post a link to it?

Re: Mercy Reef (Aquaman)

So I'm indifferent about the show. They made it look like it could be good. But then again......with it being about beach mysteries, it could be another Baywatch Nights.

Last edited:
The trailer looks pretty good. Seems more suited to a movie though...

When i first heard about this i thought it looked ****.
But now i've seen the trailer i'm actually lookin forward 2 this, though i'll admit it does look better suited to film format than tv.

Wolfdemon said:
When i first heard about this i thought it looked ****.
But now i've seen the trailer i'm actually lookin forward 2 this, though i'll admit it does look better suited to film format than tv.

It didn't get picked up.

I'm confused, that trailer actually looked pretty good. Not sure how long the show will last but it actually has some potiential

Latest posts

Back