Spider-Man Are any of these new BND villains any good?

Menace looks more like a gragolye than a goblin, and again we havent heard his back story so you are judging preMaturely my good sir, you have no basis to say he's a knock off.

And it wouldn't be belivable that he would get his own group since he's not much of a leader. And bullseye usually does stuff because he is hire to do it.

Nad the last Jack wasn't a goblin knock-off.

How is a gargoyle that different from a goblin? I call semantics on this. Looks a lot like every other goblin villain out there.

As for Shocker just being a minion, what about the time he tried to black mail the city by taking out the city's power supply and holding ransom? Or what about the time he mastermind a million dollar robbery of wall street? Are those the actions of someone who is just a henchman?

As for Bullseye just being a henchman, Bullseye isn't so much an assassin as he is a serial killer who likes to get paid for this work and he still kills in his off hours just for kicks and he it was his idea to kill Elektra, no one ordered him to do that, so he is more than a mere henchman.

Last edited:
How is a gargoyle that different from a goblin? I call semantics on this. Looks a lot like every other goblin villain out there.

As for Shocker just being a minion, what about the time he tried to black mail the city by taking out the city's power supply and holding ransom? Or what about the time he mastermind a million dollar robbery of wall street? Are those the actions of someone who is just a henchman?

As for Bullseye just being a henchman, Bullseye isn't so much an assassin as he is a serial killer who likes to get paid for this work and he still kills in his off hours just for kicks and he it was his idea to kill Elektra, no one ordered him to do that, so he is more than a mere henchman.

And they didn't pan out did they?

And a goblin=/= Gargoyle

They are nothing alike. You sir are just crazy.

And they didn't pan out did they?

And a goblin=/= Gargoyle

They are nothing alike. You sir are just crazy.

How often do villain schemes do pan out in the end? The fact is you said Shocker was always a minion, when that clearly is not the case.

Also how people on the street can tell difference between a goblin and gargoyle? Its semantics. He looks a lot like a goblin villain and acts like one too, he is not that new?

How often do villain schemes do pan out in the end? The fact is you said Shocker was always a minion, when that clearly is not the case.

Also how people on the street can tell difference between a goblin and gargoyle? Its semantics. He looks a lot like a goblin villain and acts like one too, he is not that new?

And still the guy lacks imagination. Bank robberies? please. Point is he works better as a henchman....he hardly has the charisma to be a leader. They all can't be kingpin.

And people can tell if it's a goblins or a gargoyle....hell The papers called him Menace not Red Goblin. It ain't semantics.

Atleast i wanna see more of his back story before i judge....not jump to conclusion.

And you already said you're not reading so what exactly basing this on?

And still the guy lacks imagination. Bank robberies? please. Point is he works better as a henchman....he hardly has the charisma to be a leader. They all can't be kingpin.

And people can tell if it's a goblins or a gargoyle....hell The papers called him Menace not Red Goblin. It ain't semantics.

Atleast i wanna see more of his back story before i judge....not jump to conclusion.

And you already said you're not reading so what exactly basing this on?

Everyone on this thread besides you think that's menace is just another goblin villain, is there reason why you are right and everyone else here is wrong.

Captain Cold is just bank robber, but Geoff Johns was able to make an interesting character out of him, why can't someone do something like with Shocker?

Comic book villains, are defined by their visual hook, especially Spider-Man ones, as radically different a characters personality, motives, M.O., it ultimately doesn't matter, you can argue semantics as much as you want.

Glider, various weapons, electric gloves, bichromatic colour scheme, maniacal looking mask

face it Menace is a Goblin

Latest posts

Back