Are you a 90s Kid?

I'm going to defend Joe's like of the 80s. While I barely remember it, I was into the whole "80s Retro Movement" of the late 90s/early 00s. The 80s had a lot of cool things. Hell, some of my favorite movies are from the 80s.

But, looking back now, with the 90s ending 7 years ago (Damn, where'd the time go!?), I go fondly say I preferred the 90s. We had our share of ridiculous trends (*ahem* Beanie Babies, POGS. . .), but nothing can replace the memories of sitting down with my family on Friday nights to watch TGIF, or watching Nickalodeon and Power Rangers after school.

I was also born in the 90s.

DISCUSS.

I was also born in the 90s.

DISCUSS.

This presents a paradox- a time impossibility. How can you be in your 50s, and yet have been born in the 90s??

The only answer is that you are from the 1890s and have forgotten how old you truly are.

One of the things on the list should be "you remember when 'super-sonic idiotic disconected brain-infected overloaded candy-coated peanut butter ding-dong' was the most impressive insult imaginable".

And one more post before this is a hot thread, or as we said back in the 90s, one more post before this thread becomes da BOMB!

8)<---Big 90s sunglasses

I miss the 90s.

Not in comics, but in just about everything else. Music, fashion, movies, games, tv shows.

And the movie IT scared a whole generation of kids. I can't talk to a 20-something about IT without them saying, "I hate that ****ing clown! He scared the **** out of me!"

And that list.

There's like 2 things I don't remember off of it.

Poor kids growing up now. Music sucks, movies suck, toys suck ***!

But there's still a war in the Gulf.

I miss the 90s.

Not in comics, but in just about everything else. Music, fashion, movies, games, tv shows.

And the movie IT scared a whole generation of kids. I can't talk to a 20-something about IT without them saying, "I hate that ****ing clown! He scared the **** out of me!"

I never saw the movie, but I remember these two boys squicking me out at lunch by graphically describing some of the murder scenes. That was in the third grade or lower--now I could counterattack with some Hellblazer stuff.

SONIC THE MOTHER ****ING HEDGEHOG *****ES!
img13.jpg

Latest posts

Back