Are you a 90s Kid?

I don't have a deep anything with you involved

You like teh buttsechs
Tell me something I DON'T know.
SONIC THE MOTHER ****ING HEDGEHOG *****ES!
img13.jpg
AW YEAH!!!

Sonic was (and still is) all that and a bag of chips, homie.

That's NOT why I watched the movie.

Most don't. Hell, the new DVD fixed that frame. But, when you said the uncut version, that's what I thought of because, honestly, the movie's not that bad, content-wise. It's rated PG.

Hell, I've been watching Roger Rabbit since I was 4.

Last edited:
I think by "uncut: version, Mavericker meant that they showed it on DVD with deleted scenes included, such as Eddie becoming a toon.

I think by "uncut: version, Mavericker meant that they showed it on DVD with deleted scenes included, such as Eddie becoming a toon.

. . .but this thread is about the 90s. He talked about them showing the "uncut" version on TV. The DVD didn't come out until a couple of years ago. :?

. . .but this thread is about the 90s. He talked about them showing the "uncut" version on TV. The DVD didn't come out until a couple of years ago. :?

Yeah, but they showed the uncut version on TV during the 90s. I distinctly remember watching it and noticing the scenes I'd never seen before.

Really? Huh. I own the DVD and have never seen this uncut version.
They showed it on CBS in the early 1990's-they showed the scene in which Eddie goes to Jessica's dressing room, and he gets knocked out by the Gorilla, and Doom sends Eddie and the weasels to down town Toontown, where they paint a pig's head on him, and he goes back to the office and washes the pighead off.

They showed it on CBS in the early 1990's-they showed the scene in which Eddie goes to Jessica's dressing room, and he gets knocked out by the Gorilla, and Doom sends Eddie and the weasels to down town Toontown, where they paint a pig's head on him, and he goes back to the office and washes the pighead off.

I'm so smart it's ridunkulous.

I once had an argument with my father over whether or not that scene was in the movie. I guess we were both right.

Anyone who likes 80s music over 90s music is obviously hard of hearing.

Even the only good music act to come out of the 80s (Guns N Roses) didn't put out their best stuff until 91.

Same here. I think 1989 is one of the best years to be born ever. Get to say you were alive in the 80s, concious enough to remember the 90s, not old enough to be too old for some of the later trends like Pokemon.

And if I could pick any decade close to the 90s in greatness, hands down the 80s.

Meh, I think 87 or 86 would be better still. I'm an 89'er too and I can only barely remember being able to watch Batman: The Animated Series on a regular basis and I don't have any recollection of Sega or Nintendo back in the day. The only 90s fad I really was around for was Spider-Man (and that wasn't that big over here) and Power Rangers...and obviously the later ones, like PokéMon and that stuff.

Meh, I think 87 or 86 would be better still. I'm an 89'er too and I can only barely remember being able to watch Batman: The Animated Series on a regular basis and I don't have any recollection of Sega or Nintendo back in the day. The only 90s fad I really was around for was Spider-Man (and that wasn't that big over here) and Power Rangers...and obviously the later ones, like PokéMon and that stuff.

Damn Straight its better to be an 87er.

Latest posts

Back