Arrested

"J was arrested for armed robbery, which was probably related to his use of drugs"

That's BS. It's not my fault I make a great fall guy.

Last edited:
Houde was arrested for telling people not to join the army.

Nathan was arrested for accidentally killing a homeless man with a bag of canned cat food.

I still have the best one.

"Sean was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance in the 100 block of Lighthouse."

"2 days before they left for Canada, Sean was arrested for resisting arrest (for what we still don't know), punching an officer, and hitting one of the cops with a throwing knife he had in his sock."

"In 2006 Sean was arrested for holding up a Mount Pleasant Subway and Food Lion using a pellet gun."

And I'm still digging that hole to hell.
Craig was arrested earlier this summer in a men's room at the Minneapolis airport by an undercover officer.
Haha!! Proj is Larry Craig!

How's your wide stance?

Houde was arrested for telling people not to join the army.

Nathan was arrested for accidentally killing a homeless man with a bag of canned cat food.

I still have the best one.

Oh how quickly we forget.

Edward was arrested and killed for the mass killings of several Jews, homosexuals, and the handicapped as part of a NeoNazi Extremist group.

Still my number one under my real name.

And under my user name...

A current running back for the Jets, BRAD BAXTER, was arrested yesterday in Farmingdale, L.I., on a gun possession charge, the state police said.

Last edited:
oooooooooooo, i'm baaaaaad.

Dan was arrested for exposing himself to a bus full of Catholic school children.

Robert was arrested at a park near his home in Vienna, Virginia. He would later be charged with selling secrets to the Soviet and Russian governments for more than 15 years.

Hell yeah! took them 15 years to catch me!

Robert was arrested for possession of marijuana and taken to the Clark County detention center in Las Vegas where three men raped him in the shower ...

Life is awesome, sometimes.

"Sean was arrested for digging a hole to Hell, which released numerous evil demons into public. He spent six long days in jail, wishing himself dead."

Just for the record, I only wished myself dead so that I could join the demon hordes with my Master, Almighty Satan.

Latest posts

Back