Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

Why? Because of the tie-in comic? I haven't read it yet, but I don't see how Stargirl is any more connected than Superman '78 or Green Lantern (2011), since both were important in Crisis.

Jay Garrick seems to be an Earth-2 counterpart rather than rhe same one from Earth-Prime unless something has happened?

Why? Because of the tie-in comic? I haven't read it yet, but I don't see how Stargirl is any more connected than Superman '78 or Green Lantern (2011), since both were important in Crisis.

Jay Garrick seems to be an Earth-2 counterpart rather than rhe same one from Earth-Prime unless something has happened?
The tie-in comic plus Jay's actor and Eric Wallace confirming that is the same exact Jay. (I guess through convoluted means Jay 'travels' a lot.)

I've read it. Very brief crossover, IMO. I'd include the comic on both timelines probably. Up to you if you wanna merge them, I wouldn't though. Let's hear what others want to say.

The tie-in comic plus Jay's actor and confirming that is the same exact Jay. (I guess through convoluted means Jay 'travels' a lot.)
Well, I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Jay just abandons his reality lol.

Here's why I don't see it the same way as Green Lantern or Superman '78 - they didn't originate from the main storyline and interconnected "Arrowverse" Earths (ex. Earth-2, Earth-3, Earth-38, etc.) the same way Jay Garrick did.
Pre-Crisis Earth-3 essentially become post-Crisis Earth-2.

I've read it. Very brief crossover, IMO. I'd include the comic on both timelines probably. Up to you if you wanna merge them, I wouldn't though. Let's hear what others want to say.
lol no. Magog is the main threat in an ongoing interconnected story.

Well, I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Jay just abandons his reality lol.
The Injustice Society hunting him and the other OG members?

Here's why I don't see it the same way as Green Lantern or Superman '78 - they didn't originate from the main storyline and interconnected "Arrowverse" Earths (ex. Earth-2, Earth-3, Earth-38, etc.) the same way Jay Garrick did.
Seeing as how Jay Garrick is a major character on Earth-Prime, I guess it can be included. It's a little strange that he's the same version, but I guess it's possible.

Pre-Crisis Earth-3 essentially become post-Crisis Earth-2.
It certainly seems like that is the case. Not just Jay Garrick, but the design itself. I guess Earth-3 moved to Earth-2 in the new multiverse. I wonder what Earth the DCEU was before it became Earth-1.
Wonder if Pre-Crisis Earth-3 Batman looked like Robert Pattinson, hehe

lol no. Magog is the main threat in an ongoing interconnected story.
It seemed very much like how the Earth-90 Flash interacted with the Monitor. He went to recruit the Needle but left, and is done with Earth-2's heroes and villains apparently.

The Injustice Society hunting him and the other OG members?
True, but it does still seem like Jay Garrick faked his death to move to another universe and forget about his own completely. All the lives he's saved and people he loves yet he'd rather stay in Earth-Prime. Granted, he seems to be doing fine of course.

I feel like Stargirl will eventually crossover into the main Arrowverse at some point. That is if the Arrowverse continues. I'm not too sure if they should be merged, to be honest with you but I don't think anyone would complain if they were.

IMO if the all movies/shows are actually canon to the arrowverse then I think they should totally be added to the arrowverse timeline

It's a logistical nightmare and these are all different franchises at the end of the day.
If I tried to fit Lucifer into the timeline, there is A LOT of overlap in very specific days like Halloween 2016 and the days surrounding that would be a nightmare to structure timestamp wise too.

I wonder if the newspaper in "Into the Still Force" is meant to be a hint about season 9. The May 9, 2024 headline says "ZOOM AND GODSPEED DESTROY CENTRAL CITY," and it's possible that the show could jump forward enough to end in 2024.

It could just be an example of events getting jumbled in the Still Force, but we didn't see anything quite like that.

I wonder if the newspaper in "Into the Still Force" is meant to be a hint about season 9. The May 9, 2024 headline says "ZOOM AND GODSPEED DESTROY CENTRAL CITY," and it's possible that the show could jump forward enough to end in 2024.

It could just be an example of events getting jumbled in the Still Force, but we didn't see anything quite like that.
Or once he gets speed back and a way around the Speed Force, Eobard invites Barry in a final fight on the day he was intended to 'disappear' - April 25, 2024.

The newspaper could be a potential aftermath where if Barry fails and Central City erupts in total chaos and ruins.

Yeah that doesn't look Arrowverse to me. We'll see tho. If it was, there would be this big story gap between the end of Batwoman and GK since Bruce is back and now dead.

I thought it was confirmed to not be in the Arrowverse?
The source said "not a spinoff of Batwoman and not connected to the GAME."

Any news article that went with the "It's not Arrowverse" narrative used those words and twisted them. It's not 100% confirmed whether this is set on Earth-Prime, albeit in a different time, or not.

The source said "not a spinoff of Batwoman and not connected to the GAME."

Any news article that went with the "It's not Arrowverse" narrative used those words and twisted them. It's not 100% confirmed whether this is set on Earth-Prime, albeit in a different time, or not.
From the looks of it, I feel like it's safe to say it's not. It is ridiculous though just how many Gotham's from different universes we've seen in live action in the past several years.

Latest posts

Back