Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

@Pro Bot Is this what you meant by a DC Megaverse, dude?

(Batman: The Brave and the Bold is listed because of the Batmen of the Multiverse scene at the end of one episode which had comic, animated and live-action Batmen.)

View attachment 1097
EDIT: Crap, should have put Brave and the Bold in the convergence with 2. and 3...
Unless there are animated counterparts to some of the cameos:
View attachment 1098
I don't think we have a Videogame multiverse. Maybe the videogames are part of the comics universe.

The Arrowverse ends tonight. Is anyone else feeling a tinge of sadness? :/
While I kind of felt it going downhill in quality from year to year, I still highly valued it
To me it was about as important as the MCU as what got me into superheroes
Sadly it'll take some time till the content arrives over here but I'll watch as soon as I can, reminiscing of the old times

I don't think we have a Videogame multiverse. Maybe the videogames are part of the comics universe.
I only assumed there was because there is 3 different "Earth numbers" for Injustice's main universe.

Hence the 3 converging multiverses...

Also, Arkhamverse has appeared in 3 mediums: Animated, Video Games and Comic.

And the Arkhamverse Batman has appeared recently in a Batman comic involving the multiverse. Grouped that in with Injustice.

Last edited:
Also, Arkhamverse has appeared in 3 mediums: Animated, Live-Action and Comic.

And the Arkhamverse Batman has appeared recently in a Batman comic involving the multiverse. Grouped that in with Injustice.
Live-Action????

But the Injustice movie is an adaptation of the prequel comics (I haven't watched it so I may be wrong) so, wouldn't it be more logical to have the video game Injustice universe and animated Injustice universe as separate?

But the Injustice movie is an adaptation of the prequel comics (I haven't watched it so I may be wrong) so, wouldn't it be more logical to have the video game Injustice universe and animated Injustice universe as separate?
Its literally the events from the Injustice game and comics retold in a condensed manner so no.

The Flash 9x01, "????"
The Flash 9x02, "????"
The Flash 9x03, "????"
The Flash 9x04, "????"
The Flash 9x05, "????"
The Flash 9x06, "????"
The Flash 9x07, "????"
The Flash 9x08, "????"
The Flash 9x09, "????"
The Flash 9x10, "????"
The Flash 9x11, "????"
The Flash 9x12, "????"
The Flash 9x13, "????"
The Flash 9x14, "????"
The Flash 9x15, "????"
Will you add those?

January 12
The Flash 8x14, "Funeral for a Friend" (0:00:00 - 0:08:08)
The Flash 8x14, "Funeral for a Friend" (0:26:34 - 0:28:16)
The Flash 8x14, "Funeral for a Friend" (0:08:09 - 0:26:33)
The Flash 8x14, "Funeral for a Friend" (0:28:17 - 0:41:19)

January 13
The Flash 8x14, "Funeral for a Friend" (0:28:17 - 0:41:19)
Found a mistake

Latest posts

Back