Art by Random

Re: Fan Art

Doc Comic said:
ROFL @ LEMMIWINKS!

Cartman, Chef, and Professor Chaos should have all been on the same side since Scientology is evil. :D
Well I didn't have too many people on Cartman's side, and its set up like respecting religous beliefs and making fun of it

YES! I, Random, now have my very own thread... sweet. I shall crissen this with a **** load of my work that I have not previously shown or were not included in this thread. Enjoy.
Enemy
Enemycopy.gif

Some art project a guy wanted to buy.
HolyCrap2.gif

The Iron Spidey
IronSpiderl.jpg

Something I made for a friend who has an unhealthy obsession with Lara Croft
TombRaidercopy.gif

The Eye of Sauron
EyeofSauron.gif

My first manip
starwarscopy.jpg

Inifinite Crisis
SplashPage.jpg

i really like the image "my first manip". it presents me with the opportunity to use my imagination. like i fell asleep at the wheel of my ship and look out the window.....WHA?!

JonnyFreeze said:
i really like the image "my first manip". it presents me with the opportunity to use my imagination. like i fell asleep at the wheel of my ship and look out the window.....WHA?!
Yeah in my class people were amazed by how many ships there were, copy and paste is my friend...

I really like the render of the new Spidey suit. Nice job.

Random said:
Dude... lighten up on the Venom thing, its just creepy now

LOL i was giving you a complement.

I was just saying your art = cool.

sjmole said:
LOL i was giving you a complement.

I was just saying your art = cool.
Oh I enjoyed the compliment, its just for your own good, the whole Venom thing comong off a little strong you dont want to end up like Ice or MWoF

Random said:
Oh I enjoyed the compliment, its just for your own good, the whole Venom thing comong off a little strong you dont want to end up like Ice or MWoF

LOL ty but Venom is the reason I bought most of the spider-man stuff i have and why I started buying comics. So anything venom = Great to me

I'll admit I'm a venom fanboy but I'm a good looking fanboy.

DAMN YOU RAPIDSHARE!
myself and rapdishare can never seem to get along :( any chance of upping the preview to a different server?

Awesome preview

My one complaint, the sound was extremely low, I had my computer volume turned up all the way and could hardly hear it still.

But whatever, because

HE

THOUGHT

WRONG

Latest posts

Back