Attack of the Show

Kal-Ill

I understand Olivia Munn is moving on and doing bigger and better things. That is totally awesome, and I am all for it. Maybe one day she'll take her clothes off in a movie. A man can dream right?

But if she's not gonna be there, they could have the common courtesy not to have that Alison Haislip host. She is not funny, and not attractive.

Morgan Webb is alright. She doesn't annoy me, she likes video games, and she's somewhat more attractive than Haislip. Let Morgan Webb do the hosting. Keep 3rd Stringer Alison far away.

Ugh. No. Webb is boring as hell and barely has an appeal as it is. Haislip, on the other hand, is awesome. Probably not the funniest host, but she's better than Morgan any day of the week.

I've only seen a dozen or so shows but I can't stand Olivia, everytime she acts like she just doesn't want to be there and the whole awkward silence bit I keep seeing them do just fails, it makes them look like their amateurs and it's just not funny. When Conan did it with Max it was hilarious. This show could be a million times better if they just got better hosts. I will say the one guy does have pretty good interviewing skills

Last edited:
I like Kevin & Olivia. They make a great team, IMO. They're just having fun, that's fine with me. I like their bits. Also: Chris Hardwick is cool, as is Blair Butler (met her). Everyone else (not including Alison as mentioned above, and Kristin Adams) I don't really care for.

For anyone who's in or close to New York that cares, Olivia is doing a signing at Midtown Comics of her book this Friday night.

I was hoping Jessica Chobot would take over the reigns. She did a filled in for Olivia for a couple days about three weeks ago and she was great. Haislip is okay and she's attractive, but meh. I think she tries too hard. Blair herter is boring. Chris hardwick is annoying. Sarah Underwood is hot but has the I.Q. of a deflated balloon. Chobot FTW. Brunettes FTW. PS3 lickers...FTW. AS much as I loved olivia for the past few years, she lost a lot of appeal with me. I think her ego is inflating with all this movie stuff she's doing with that Perfect Couple show and now at The Daily Show. I didn't know about the Daily Show gig. She will never replace Samantha Bee.

EDIT: also no to Webb. Posers who think they give the best reviews FTL. Adam Sessler is the only legit game reviewer on G4. The producers need to save themselves the 80 grand and let Adam host the show solo and extend the show to an hour long.

Last edited:
Haislip is just another mousy chick with no boobs, butt, or hips. That's just one shmohawk's opinion though.

And on the topic of Olivia and the Daily Show, Samantha Bee is soooo funny.

Haislip is just another mousy chick with no boobs, butt, or hips. That's just one shmohawk's opinion though.

And on the topic of Olivia and the Daily Show, Samantha Bee is soooo funny.

She's hilarious! I think more so now then when she first started. I started finding her funny when she was doing interviews while she was pregnant and from then on, she never disappointed.

Haha cool cool.... I didn't know she was preggers. Is she married, or is it out of wedlock? I hope it's wedlock so I can continue justifying my completely ridiculous dislike of her.

I think I would watch the show more frequently if it didn't have Kevin Pereira or the audience. Both are very annoying.

Latest posts

Back