Attention--All Humans...

So. . .does this mean you're going to kill yourself at the end?

No i think he'll remake the earth in his own image.

and polate it with lizard men

thats what i would do anyway.

I am going to wipe it out. The world I mean. Only Plain Jane, Warren Ellis and those Suicide Girls will remain.

I do love those Suicide Girls.

Scratch Warren Ellis out. I can't have any comptetion. He might not be easy on the eyes.....but charm goes a long way.

Houde and Sexy Butt can stay too.

The rest of you are ****ed.

Last edited:
I am going to wipe it out. The world I mean. Only Plain Jane, Warren Ellis and those Suicide Girls will remain.

Scratch Warren Ellis out. I can't have any comptetion. He might not be easy on the eyes.....but charm goes a long way.

Well i could always be your little monkey slave.

What about cartoons, you need cartoons at the end of all things and I wont even be considered competition... never will... :(

:roll:

As if any little Apocalypse could kill me.

I'm like a human bomb shelter.

And as I survive, I will steal your Suicide Girls from you.
Pass. Why do you think Houde will be spared?
Because he's no competition in the lady department.
What about cartoons, you need cartoons at the end of all things and I wont even be considered competition... never will... :(
That's why he's sparing Bruce Timm, too. Sorry.
Bastard. I'd spare you...

I can cook!
I can microwave!
I'm not worried.

I am untouchable.

Unless I want to be touched.
Which is always.

Will the puppies be OK?

Honestly, I don't mind Death, I imagine I'd get bored quickly with immortality, just tell me the puppies will be OK.

I propose the organization of a strike team that will take VVD out in the middle of the night before he can do any harm.

TRIANGLE FORMATION!

Latest posts

Back