Attention--All Humans...

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
indianadiebq9.gif

Discuss.....

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Well, if it does come down to a Zombie plague, i think I would be a good survivor of choice, for the mere fact that I would devise a method of virus elimnation on the zombie, wiping them out.

This, of course, will lead to my demise as the zombies I have been testing on in my lab would kill me as I make this discovery

Gideon Stargrave

Well, if it does come down to a Zombie plague, i think I would be a good survivor of choice, for the mere fact that I would devise a method of virus elimnation on the zombie, wiping them out.

This, of course, will lead to my demise as the zombies I have been testing on in my lab would kill me as I make this discovery

Please- Everyone knows that scientists are the first to die.

You'll get mauled in the first wave.

Friday

You're assuming this is a viral zombie outbreak, and not a simple case of Hell being too full so the dead are forced to roam the earth.

Slow Zombies and I'm probably okay, but those fast ****ers in the current crop of films? My *** is grass.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
No I won't

VVD is my bodyguard

And so are you now

Th enext UC Fanifc parady!

UC: Survivor, zombie island!

Lynx

I have that GIF! :lol:

But yes, Indy's right. Eventually, we are going to die :( .

Last edited:

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Eventually my ***....I'm talking in the next 20 minutes if I don't get my damn appletini!

I'll leave the zombification up to God.

Last edited:

Hellsbuttmonkey

Th enext UC Fanifc parady!

UC: Survivor, zombie island!

That would be awesome.... Can I have a shotgun, and a small number of shells?
And a pet lizard that we use to pass messages back and fore to other survivors cut off from zombies as the lizard isn't good food, because its cold blooded?

TwilightEL

For a moment there, my computer messed up loading and showed that man's navel but not his banana hammock. As if he weren't wearing any pants.

It was very, very wrong.

Latest posts