Avengers: Age of Ultron Discussion (Spoilers)

How would you rate Avengers: Age of Ultron?

• Total voters
I actually really liked that they made the robot really neurotic. It made him feel different from just another robot intent on destroying humanity. I think they could have made his overall plan a bit clearer throughout. It seemed that he was trying to make humans evolve by creating a new race of mechanical human-robot hybrids (not sure of the correct way to word it), and then destroying humans with the 'Eastern-European city asteroid'. I guess that was the point of the body that they ultimately put the Vision in. Maybe it was clear to everyone from the get go, but I was a little fuzzy on what exactly he was trying to do the first time I saw it.

Android? :-D

I did like that it was a matter of him wanting to do what his original programming dictated - save the world - and not like the comics where he just hated humanity or his creator or whatever it is based on the writer. This made more sense.

But I don't know; robots seem like they should be "perfect" and not prone to neurosis or other similar human flaws.

I did like that it was a matter of him wanting to do what his original programming dictated - save the world - and not like the comics where he just hated humanity or his creator or whatever it is based on the writer. This made more sense.
Pretty sure that's how it was in the comics as well.

It makes sense that once Ultron sees the Internet, he wants to destroy humanity. I feel the same sometimes.

Maybe he read the garbage I had to delete out of this very thread.

11258788_1125626777453893_8938244871073820396_n.png

Quicksilver didn't listen to Cap. That's why he really wasn't made an Avenger officially by the end.

Latest posts

Back