Avengers Reborn movie

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
AVENGERS REBORN

The August 14 release of the Doctor Strange animated movie on DVD will include a preview of the fifth Lionsgate/Marvel animated film.

Avengers Reborn, previously titled Teen Avengers, will be released in the summer of 2008.

The film is written by Craig Yost, who co-writes Marvel Comics' New X-Men with Marvel Studios' Craig Kyle and is story editor of Cartoon Network's Fantastic Four animated series. It is directed by Gary Hartle, who storyboarded the big battle sequence in Ultimate Avengers.

Marvel's Eric Rollman told The Continuum the film will skew younger than the two Ultimate Avengers films with younger protagonists.

Avengers Reborn is set in the future, featuring an aged Tony Stark and Ultron as a villain.
avengersreborn.jpg

It looks like **** in my opinion :sick:

if i was an aged tony stark id want to kill these lame ****s too

No offence but this looks as bad as Avengers: United They Stand series

Oh **** it. Marvel get Dini and Timm and McDuffie for God's sakes!

*blinks*

...I think this would work better if it was a Power Pack movie.

...or, hell, Spider-girl.

Last edited:
So... do they not have any female members? Or is this going to be exactly like Young Avengers except with different characters and crappier, right down to the introducing girl members later thing?

Actually, Teen!Thor kinda looks like a muscley girl. o.o

Last edited:
So... do they not have any female members? Or is this going to be exactly like Young Avengers except with different characters and crappier, right down to the introducing girl members later thing?

Actually, Teen!Thor kinda looks like a muscley girl. o.o

That's definetly Thor Girl.

Latest posts

Back