Avengers Reborn movie

*inside marvel studios*

Joe Q: HAI GUYS WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME?!

head of marvel studios: An avenger's cartoon?

Joe Q: NO NOT EXTREEM ENUFF (said)!

head of m.s.: umm we can make it kids... kinda like a teen titans with the avengers?

Joe Q: YA AND CHANGE DERE SEX AND MAKE THEM EXTREEM!!!!11

head of m.s.: oy.

How can you have a female thor? I'm all for female versions of heroes as you know but Thor god of thunder and war in Norse Mythology. Not Goddess. In all Norse Mythology Thor who the comic character is based is male.

It's kind of a religious story. What will they do next Jessy (Female Jesus) ?

How can you have a female thor? I'm all for female versions of heroes as you know but Thor god of thunder and war in Norse Mythology. Not Goddess. In all Norse Mythology Thor who the comic character is based is male.

keen observation sherlock.

i think this is probably the biggest reason this project will suck.

keen observation sherlock.

i think this is probably the biggest reason this project will suck.

Yes but I was asking HOW. I assumed they had done it in one of the new comics or something.

Yes but I was asking HOW. I assumed they had done it in one of the new comics or something.

ah. i thought it was rhetorical.

well, i assume they aren't going to explain it at all. maybe call her valkyrie, but yeah, no matter what, it stinks.

ah. i thought it was rhetorical.

well, i assume they aren't going to explain it at all. maybe call her valkyrie, but yeah, no matter what, it stinks.

So it's new then? not part of that comic with the retarded Young Avengers?

Read Earth X.

*inside marvel studios*

Joe Q: HAI GUYS WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME?!

head of marvel studios: An avenger's cartoon?

Joe Q: NO NOT EXTREEM ENUFF (said)!

head of m.s.: umm we can make it kids... kinda like a teen titans with the avengers?

Joe Q: YA AND CHANGE DERE SEX AND MAKE THEM EXTREEM!!!!11

head of m.s.: oy.
This would make somewhat sense...if Joe Q. had any decisions out of the comics department.

Now if you used Yost, then it would've been better.

So it's new then? not part of that comic with the retarded Young Avengers?
Okay, you did not just called Young Avengers retarded.

You just plain didn't.

;P

Young Avengers is a stupid concept and it seems stupid... but it isn't. It's written well and very enjoyable. Yes, that actually happens sometimes. Avengers Reborn, however, probably won't be anywhere near as good as Young Avengers or good at all. Simply because the Ultimate Avengers movies suck (well, more or less). That and this is the internet and we're allowed to blindly bash whatever we please.

Last edited:
Marvel seems committed to produce awful animated features to combat the good ones DC seems to be producing.

Though im pretty sure that thor is a boy...just(as governor arnolg would say) he looks like a girlyman

Latest posts

Back