Awake (NBC)

This is one of the only new shows this year that actually looks worth watching.

Re: The All About TV Shows Part Deux

Title card:
AwakeNBCLogo.jpg

It looks amazing. I look forward to this! Great concept.

Last edited:
I'm cautiously optimistic about this...it sounds really good and I am excited to check it out.

E said:
I'm cautiously optimistic about this...it sounds really good and I am excited to check it out.

The pilot was wonderful and everything is nicely balanced. Great writing and acting from everyone.

The pilot is the best hour of tv I have seen in years. I have watched it twice now and plan on watching it again when it actually airs tomorrow.

I've been really excited about this for a while, if only because I really really follow Tim Minear (Drive, Firefly, Wonderfalls, The Chicago Code, The Inside) and he was attached to this at one point as a producer.

It seems his involvement has been completely scrubbed off, but I remain interested cause it's Jason ****ing Isaacs, in a show produced by Howard Gordon (Homeland, 24, The Inside)

The pilot was great but the rest was pretty mediocre. I won't miss it.

Yeah, the idea was great and it had a lot of potential but it just didn't live up to it. It need better, smarter writing. The two worlds needed to intertwine and reference each other in better, smarter ways.

Latest posts

Back