Bagley moves to DC! Extra! Extra!

Bagleyart.jpg

not bad.

Superman's got a Teen Wolf haircut....

Hm... You think they're gonna turn him into a wolfman?

Why's everyone making fun of...

I can't do it...

I still can't get into Bagley's art.

People gripe about Immonen's faces...Most of Bagley's faces look generally the same, and he's incredibly inconsistent with characters' faces from one panel to the next.

People gripe about Immonen's faces...Most of Bagley's faces look generally the same, and he's incredibly inconsistent with characters' faces from one panel to the next.

At least they look like actual faces

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly.

But in Immonen's defense, his art style can vary so much that he leaves Bags WAAAAAAY in the dust. I'm still of sound mind and think Immonen's "Superman: Secret Identity" is still one of the most beautiful books I've ever seen.

Immonen's cartoon style is still vibrant, expressive, kinetic and overall amazing....but I can see why people can complain about his "faces". Personally, they don't bother me not one bit. At least his characters look different and I can tell one from the other.

At least they look like actual faces

If I wasn't such a mark for Immonen I'd say "BURN" or "TOUCHE".

If I wasn't such a mark.

I agree with this.

But I ALSO like Immonen, way before it was cool to do so on this site. :p

Victor Von Doom said:
My thoughts exactly.

But in Immonen's defense, his art style can vary so much that he leaves Bags WAAAAAAY in the dust. I'm still of sound mind and think Immonen's "Superman: Secret Identity" is still one of the most beautiful books I've ever seen.

Immonen's cartoon style is still vibrant, expressive, kinetic and overall amazing....but I can see why people can complain about his "faces". Personally, they don't bother me not one bit. At least his characters look different and I can tell one from the other.
I also agree with this.

Immonen is miles ahead of Bags as an artist, but I don't think it's a reason to hate on Bags.

Last edited:
I agree with this.

But I ALSO like Immonen, way before it was cool to do so on this site. :p

I like Immonen too, But unfortunately I am but a sheep.

Latest posts

Back