Barry Bonds: This is what America has become.

Is Barry Bonds deserving of our respect?

• Total voters
moonmaster said:
It's really pathetic that you made a bunch of fake sites just to convince me that this "Rug-By" is some real sport. I pity you, I do.

Please. You think you're the Master of the Moon. The Moon is made of cheese. So basically, you're the Master of the Cheese.

And it's old cheese, not good cheese.

moonmaster said:
It's really pathetic that you made a bunch of fake sites just to convince me that this "Rug-By" is some real sport. I pity you, I do.

Yeah, adding the word "American" in front of the name of a completely different sport makes a real game....good work.

ProjectX2 said:
Please. You think you're the Master of the Moon. The Moon is made of cheese. So basically, you're the Master of the Cheese.

And it's old cheese, not good cheese.
On the Moon, we have the most ridiculously hardcore sports in the Universe. Have you even played TesticleBall? Its a combination of Roshambeau and Baseball. It is the most manly sport ever. You'd piss your girly-panties if you even tried to play TesticleBall.

Victor Von Doom said:
Granted he might not be the role model The Babe was.
Babe Ruth was a racist, womanizing, overweight alcoholic. By far and away no type of role model. So F the babe, I say. Anyway, Barry Bonds still broke the record and, like a couple other people have said on here, that is a huge accomplishment. I think he deserves any accolade that should be sent his way. Now alot is to be said about Babe and Hank setting those records, as back then most players didn't even lift weights or anything. But, I'm a Barry fan and I wasn't before really. But after everyone started hated on him instead of apologizing or crying he said F these haters and let his bat do the talking.

and E,

I'm a Detroit Tigers fan too, such a terrible burden we bear. It's a good thing we have the Red Wings and the Pistons, because the Lions are even worse than the Tigers

Synch said:
Babe Ruth was a racist, womanizing, overweight alcoholic. By far and away no type of role model. So F the babe, I say. Anyway, Barry Bonds still broke the record and, like a couple other people have said on here, that is a huge accomplishment. I think he deserves any accolade that should be sent his way. Now alot is to be said about Babe and Hank setting those records, as back then most players didn't even lift weights or anything. But, I'm a Barry fan and I wasn't before really. But after everyone started hated on him instead of apologizing or crying he said F these haters and let his bat do the talking.
Ruth may not be a role model in terms of his personal life, but for his professional lifealone, that's a different story. And yeah, what Bonds has done is an accomplishment. But! The way he did it makes that accoplishment nothing. He doesn't admit it, because they never will, but he did not do all the homeruns by himself. Steriods was his best friend.

Synch said:
and E,

I'm a Detroit Tigers fan too, such a terrible burden we bear. It's a good thing we have the Red Wings and the Pistons, because the Lions are even worse than the Tigers

They're in first place, and in the top 5 in a bunch of offensive categories. They lead the league in shutouts, and Kenny Rogers leads the majors in wins.

Where have you been? :D

E said:
They're in first place, and in the top 5 in a bunch of offensive categories. They lead the league in shutouts, and Kenny Rogers leads the leads the majors in wins.
kenny_rogers.jpg

Victor Von Doom said:
.....maybe.

...undoubtedly.

We surely don't call it "American football" over here.

E said:
They're in first place, and in the top 5 in a bunch of offensive categories. They lead the league in shutouts, and Kenny Rogers leads the majors in wins.

Where have you been? :D
Are you serious, for one we haven't had a winning season since 1993. and until 2004 we sucked "the big one". Don't get me wrong, I love the tigres. But just cuz they are winning now doesn't mean it's been sweet. What's going on with the tigers is kinda like what's going on with the clippers everybody loves the winner. But where were these jerks when I was throwing popcorn at those dicks in Comerica park with Yankee jerseys on. I'm just saying the hard times are hard. But right now, things are really looking up. And yea Kenny is really whoopin' ***.

Synch said:
Are you serious, for one we haven't had a winning season since 1993. and until 2004 we sucked "the big one".

Let it go. Let it all go. Things are different now. I'm not saying they're going to the World Series this year but they sure are on the right path.

ProjectX2 said:
Seriously, what sports have you heard been called "New Zealand Soccer"?
The hell does that have to do with the other countries calling football here, "American Football"? We have soccer and we have football. As E said, we don't call it "American Football", it's just football. Because for everyone, their 'soccer' is called football, they call our football with the America in front of it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What does any of it have to do with Barry Bonds?
That, too!

Let's all go back on about some guy from Cali. Who took steriods. And doesn't want to admit it. And then acts like a baby about it. Boo hoo.

Latest posts

Back