Barry Bonds: This is what America has become.

Is Barry Bonds deserving of our respect?

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
What does any of it have to do with Barry Bonds?

Soccer sucks, and so does Barry Bonds.

See?

Ice said:
The hell does that have to do with the other countries calling football here, "American Football"? We have soccer and we have football. As E said, we don't call it "American Football", it's just football. Because for everyone, their 'soccer' is called football, they call our football with the America in front of it.

Our soccer isn't called football, it's called soccer. Football is often a name given to Rugby or Rugby League, two entirely different sports, that America doesn't play to the best of my knowledge.

Who's Barry Bonds?

ProjectX2 said:
Who's Barry Bonds?

A guy that took a bunch of steroids in order to catch Babe Ruth for 2nd on the career home run list.

I trust you've heard of Babe Ruth.

ProjectX2 said:
Our soccer isn't called football, it's called soccer. Football is often a name given to Rugby or Rugby League, two entirely different sports, that America doesn't play to the best of my knowledge.

Who's Barry Bonds?
America has played, and far as I know, still does, play soccer.

And Barry Bonds? E answered it, and I posted who he is, too.

And VVD, the candy bar is Baby Ruth. Not Babe Ruth.

Ice said:
America has played, and far as I know, still does, play soccer.

:?

ProjectX2 said:
Football is often a name given to Rugby or Rugby League, two entirely different sports, that America doesn't play to the best of my knowledge.

:?

While on the topic of steroids and other man stuff......I need some help.

I want a looping gif of the asian dude breaking the bricks in this Burger King commercial.

I AM MAN!!!!

I just want it to start with him swinging his fist down to break the bricks....then stopping right after he shakes his fist mightily.....then starting again with the swinging fist.

Can anyone do this for me and post it? Or even better tell me how to do it?

Last edited:
ProjectX2 said:

Who's Barry Bonds?

They do play rugby. Hilariously.

E said:
Let it go. Let it all go. Things are different now. I'm not saying they're going to the World Series this year but they sure are on the right path.
I guess I can let it go. But I still have nightmares and flashbacks...

And these bandwagon fans aren't helping anything.

Oh, yeah back to Barry, steroids are lame. I remember when I first started hearing about guys doing that some people that I started to like (McGuire, Sosa) I stopped liking. Especially Mark, the big crybaby. Man up you lady face. So Barry I don't know I like him, but that steroid controversy makes me not want to like what he's done. Even though I still do. Does anybody know what I'm saying. If only we could go back to the good old days back when everyone thought that Ken Griffey Jr. would be next to break that record.

Synch said:
If only we could go back to the good old days back when everyone thought that Ken Griffey Jr. would be next to break that record.

A-Rod will break Hank Aaron's record. Pujols will probably do it too.

FACT.

E said:
A-Rod will break Hank Aaron's record. Pujols will probably do it too.

FACT.
Wow, you put the fact stamp on that? Very brave, but also very believable. I think they both could do it. Especially A-Rod.

No,actually i was quite angry when i heard of this.Bonds is nothing but a cheat,and does not deserve anyone`s respect.If you speak to die-hard baseball fans,some actually ignore what Bonds has done.

Latest posts

Back