Bass & Cap's Amazing MTG thread.

I don't have any interest in playing these kinds of games but I find them fascinating. The community that builds up around them amazes me.

I watched a video on YouTube a while back of this guy opening old packs (I think it was of Magic) and he came across a card that is (supposedly) worth something like $27,000. That's incredible!

I tried to learn how to play Pokemon with my son a few years ago but neither of us really understood what we were doing and we gave up.

How did I ever miss this thread...

I am a big MtG player. My most successful deck so far has been Mono-Black Aggro/Warriors, which I managed to win a PPTQ with. Unfortunately then went 3-4 in the subsequent RPTQ (sealed format)... At least I got the promo foil Liliana of the Veil.
I also play UG Infect in Modern, which is always fun. I love watching someone tap out turn 1, then on my turn 2, play a land, swing with Glistener Elf and utter by favourity T2 play... "Groundswell....Groundswell....Mutagenic Growth?"
Just getting into EDH at the moment, just finished building myself a Sliver deck.

Latest posts

Back