Bass & Cap's Amazing MTG thread.

I may have one of those. I have the original Demonic Tutor, I'm not too sure what a Judge Demonic Tutor is.

Judge Foils are EXTREMLY limited edition copies of cards, normally with alternate artwork or boarders that are given out to Judges at large events instead of paying them. a sngle Judge foil can go for anything from $20-$100 depending on the card and how sweet the change is.

Unlucky at the GP, Friday. :(

It wasn't bad luck, everyone was just prepared for what I was doing. I played an extremly limited stratagy that if they couldn't interact with I would destroy them. They could and I lost. Honestly I should have seen it coming from the rise in prices on a few of the cards in my deck but instead I read that as a sign that the deck I was running was good. Everyone else did too so they made sure they had a good board against it.

It happens. :(

Did anyone else check out Avacyn Restored? I picked up a couple of booster packs and looked the card list up.

The miracle mechanic is ridankulus.

I look forward to picking up my common/uncommon playset at some point. Hopefully I'll get a Magic gaming group up and running.

I look forward to picking up my common/uncommon playset at some point. Hopefully I'll get a Magic gaming group up and running.

Build EDH/Commander decks!

And I went 2-1-1 in one pre-release, and 3-0-1 in two more. Gots lots of cards.

Currently in love with Griselbrand. I've got him as a mono-black Commander and I'm playing him in Standard/Type II.

So the 2013 base set is being released July 13.

Also, the first set in the next expansion block (code named Hook, Line, and Sinker) will be released in October and is "Return to Ravnica"

So the 2013 base set is being released July 13.
And the "cameo" mechanic is Exalted. I think its a pretty boring and linear mechanic and I'm a bit disappointined that its the return.

Also, the first set in the next expansion block (code named Hook, Line, and Sinker) will be released in October and is "Return to Ravnica"
Ravnica was amazing. I can't help but expect to be dissapointed because I have such fond memories of the last time we were there.

Is exalted the mechanic where if one creature attacks alone, they get +1 +1?

Ravinca had ten guilds (each one was two colours). I'm not sure if that means all the decks were multi-coloured (I haven't been into Magic that long), but when I think of multi-coloured decks, I think of the Shards of Alara block first.

Everyone played multicolor back on Ravnica. I think it'll have a lot of hybrid cards as MaRo has said hybrid enables two-colour better than gold. There'll be gold no doubt.

But it depends on how Ravnica has changed and what's going on there: it's possible the guilds will be gone, or alamgamated, or all ten will still be present. Should be interesting.

My M13 common/uncommon playset arrived today!

Also, man oh man, Return to Ravnica looks sweet.

Latest posts

Back