Batgirl series discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Batman/Detective Comics Series Discussion *Spoilers*

I wish there was more Cassandra but it was still enjoyable.

I wish there was more Cassandra but it was still enjoyable.

Yeah, they definately need to make Cassandra a major character instead of just writing her off.

If nothing else, to fix the mess DC has made of her character lately.

I thought it was really poor. Cassandra Cain, the best Batgirl and one of DC's best "new" characters, decides that because Bruce is dead, she no longer wants to be Batgirl anymore, so she removes the costume and disappears.

That is so lame. I don't know why DC hates Cassandra but every time they use her they **** it up.

I thought it was really poor. Cassandra Cain, the best Batgirl and one of DC's best "new" characters, decides that because Bruce is dead, she no longer wants to be Batgirl anymore, so she removes the costume and disappears.

That is so lame. I don't know why DC hates Cassandra but every time they use her they **** it up.

The mini isn't over. She could easily come back and have a bigger part in the storyline. But yeah, DC has got to fix the mess they've made of Cass.

The mini isn't over. She could easily come back and have a bigger part in the storyline. But yeah, DC has got to fix the mess they've made of Cass.

Isn't it an ongoing?

It is possible she could come back later but after the way they've treated her over the past few years, I don't have much hope for doing anything useful. It just seems like a huge waste.

I read the first issue and didn't think much of it.

A high school-aged girl going out as Batgirl should be a lot more interesting than this...it was pretty cliche.

The new Marvel mini series- Nomad: Girl Without A World has a similar premise to this but pulls it off better I think.

I read the first issue and didn't think much of it.

A high school-aged girl going out as Batgirl should be a lot more interesting than this...it was pretty cliche.

I thought she was in college.

You're right - my mistake.

But I agree. It's pretty blech.

I read the first issue and I think I may have read the second issue but I'm not even sure. I think that's a pretty good indicator of how bland the series is so far.

Latest posts

Back