Batgirl *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Over the last few days, I've read all 73 issues of Batgirl. The whole series is just like one huge storyline made up of smaller ones. This was better than most Batman stories I've read. Cassandra was such an awesome character. The last arc with climax of the series. The death verison with Spoiler (I liked the friendship they were building), the resurrection of Freeze's wife (this was great and surpising. I like seeing Nyssa in charge of the League Of Assassins. It was all great. I loved the ending. Her fight with Deathstroke and Ravager was a major highlight,

I'm pissed at what they did with her OYL. She spent years becoming a hero and the end doesn't make sense as to why she would do that. Geoff has said that Batgirl will be a member in Titans East. I'm looking forward to that.

Any fan of the Batman mythos should read this series.

He also stated that Batgirl was still going to be evil, as Titans East was made up of several archenemies of the actual Titans.

Crisis ruined several DC characters in my opinion, and Batgirl was one of them.

I'm also mad about the Spoiler. She shouldn't have been needlessly killed to make Robin's life tragic. Tim Drake didn;t need a tragic life, and didn't have one, and that made him interesting, and not with his father's death, his girlfriends, and his best friend, this Robin is simply now a repeat of the original Robin, who had no loved ones left alive either.

Ultimate Houde said:
He also stated that Batgirl was still going to be evil, as Titans East was made up of several archenemies of the actual Titans.

Crisis ruined several DC characters in my opinion, and Batgirl was one of them.

I'm also mad about the Spoiler. She shouldn't have been needlessly killed to make Robin's life tragic. Tim Drake didn;t need a tragic life, and didn't have one, and that made him interesting, and not with his father's death, his girlfriends, and his best friend, this Robin is simply now a repeat of the original Robin, who had no loved ones left alive either.

They did all in a small span of time. I could swear there were hints of a could be relationship between her and Robin. I was hoping.

My point exactly, they had no setup, merely, lets make her bad for the sake of making her bad, no one woul dsee it coming.

OKAY!

DC pisses me off sometimes

Ultimate Houde said:
My point exactly, they had no setup, merely, lets make her bad for the sake of making her bad, no one woul dsee it coming.

OKAY!

DC pisses me off sometimes

They do it less than Marvel does.

I finally was able to get this full series with the trades and all the extra issues.

I have been re-reading it and it is still my one of favorite series.

Latest posts

Back