Batman (1966)/Wonder Woman (1975) - Timeline (outdated)

How was the MCU separated by the rest of the multiverse if you say that all universes were affected by Secret Wars?

He Who Remains "isolated" Earth-199999 from the multiverse and stopped branches from connecting to it, but the multiverse simultaneously is connected to and separate from the MCU due to the TVA being on a different parallel "timeline" so to speak where branches can happen at any time in the timeline while for the MCU they happen chronologically.

Man, does Loki suck. :p

Why would a universe with no alternate timelines be separated from the rest of the multiverse? It's still part of the multiverse no matter what

How was the MCU separated by the rest of the multiverse if you say that all universes were affected by Secret Wars?
I sayed this before, and you can see reading my previous messages, I sayed if secret wars is set after Loki season 1 earth-199999 was part of battleworlds, if it happens before earth-199999 isn't part of battlewords.

Why would a universe with no alternate timelines be separated from the rest of the multiverse? It's still part of the multiverse no matter what
coz the multiverse war with the other kangs would still happen and if this is the case, why eliminate the braches and creating the TVA if this doesn't work into stopping the multiverse war in the first place?

How would the Kangs of the MCU affect the rest of the multiverse if that version of Kang is exclusive to the MCU and it's branch timelines?

How would the Kangs of the MCU affect the rest of the multiverse if that version of Kang is exclusive to the MCU and it's branch timelines?
The kangs of the MCU????? The war is called the MULTIVERSE war for a reason, the branches are part of the multiverse. There can't be 2 councils of kang (yup, that exist in the comics with the councils of Reed), soooo yup the MCU is set in the marvel multiverse with comics, games and animation, and there is nothing that says the contrary. And don't start to say, "why the MCU can be set in a multiverse with the comics and DC's live action stuff no?" You can actually read my previous messages, and I sayed that Marvel and DC's multiverses doesn't work the same way.

What am saying is that there are multiple Kangs within the MCU Im not talking about the rest of the multiverse I'm not saying the MCU is set in its own multiverse

Last edited:
What am saying is that there are multiple Kangs within the MCU Im not talking about the rest of the multiverse I'm not saying the MCU is set in its own multiverse
Are you talking about MCU as a Franchise or as a Universe? In both cases, we still haven't seen Kang from Earth-199999. He Who Remains and Kang the Conqueror lives in another universes.

Kang exists in the MCU franchise, but we have no idea which universes they come from. In any case, the 2 Kangs we have seen coexist in the same multiverse as those in the comics. The Marvel multiverse is unique, and as mentioned above, no one has said that the MCU has not participated in other comic book events...quite the contrary. In the various Spider-Verse we have references to the Spider-Men of Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire (all three of whom appeared in both No Way Home and were mentioned and/or shown in Across The SpiderVerse). The talk of different numbering for the individual universes that you were making earlier, however, can be aligned with the Marvel multiverse because, as we see, in MoM Earth-838, it refers to Earth-199999 as Earth-616. However, I go back to saying that everything coexists in one multiverse and that multiversal events almost always affect ALL Marvel universes (leaving out for the SpiderVerse that don't necessarily converge all universes, but HOWEVER the Spider-Man Live Action were mentioned). I conclude this papyrus by saying that the events of the various DC multiverses, do not affect the Marvel universes because precisely, they are different multiverses. This is not only true for the shared universes because they are part of that "Bubble," as seen in the chart above, which makes them vulnerable to both DC and Marvel multiverse events

There's a difference between alternate timelines and alternate universes
The alternate timelines branch off an especific moment/event from a universe, while alternate universes have always been different but can have similarities to other universes without being branches

Why make things complicated with the megaverse? If people were already confused with separate multiverses why make more people confused?

How? What's so hard about telling people there are separate universes but similar?

The part where you have multiple identical universes with the exact same material. You're essentially inventing universes at that point when there's no indication that any are separate.

Megaverses aren't even that complex.

Latest posts

Back