Batman: Arkham City (spoilers!)

Re: Batman: Arkham City

Finally got 100% for Asylum on my XBOX and I'm way to ready for this to come out.

Here's the same trailer on Youtube if any of you couldn't see the last one.

[video=youtube;XNDpxT4dslI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNDpxT4dslI[/video]

OK, I know should be paying attention to Joker in that.

But I'm more impressed by Tara Strong's impression of Sorkin.

And Mr. Hammer, just for that fantastic boot to the face.

New Gameplay trailer.

[video=youtube;B3wRUd5lUlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wRUd5lUlQ&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

I wonder if the Olympus building we got a quick shot of has anything to do with Maxie Zeus.

Yeah, RS has already said the pre-order bonuses should all be available as DLC at a later date, as well as any pre-order Challenge Maps.

This is making me re-think pre-ordering from Best Buy for the Robin on Challenge Maps...for one reason: Best Buy has been "authorizing" my credit card for $70 (the game cost and overnight shipping) since I ordered it two months ago. With most companies, they'll authorize the card a few days before, or maybe a week before...not over two months before.

I got pretty PO'd at this because Best Buy (as many other online game sites do) claim not to charge your card until it ships... I understand the authorization has to be done, is a normal part of the process, etc, but I've never seen it done so far in advance, and then continually being done (they'll authorize/charge the $70, usually on the Monday or Tuesday of the week, then refund the $70 on Thurs or Fri, then start all over again the next Monday...for two and a half months now). I called Best Buy customer service thinking it was a mistake at first, but was told "thats just how our system works".

Its annoying, and honestly in regards to them "not charging your credit card until the game ships", is really a blatant lie, since from the customers viewpoint there's really no difference between an authorization and charge...the money still isn't there. Should've gone with Gamestop since their pre-orders only authorize a week or so before the game ships, and just bought the Robin skin code through Ebay or just as DLC later on.

Its a small gripe, but its quite annoying.

Yeah, I cancelled my GL preorder, all the costume skins will be released as an appearance pack. Nightwing will be the first Character DLC, then Robin, then others.

Also, Catwoman's getting new skins too (BtAS obviously one).

Latest posts

Back