Batman Eternal (Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Has anyone read this series yet? Two issues in and it's amazing. The art and writing, hand-in-hand, create a great comic that is very exciting and thrilling. I am pumped for more and am glad this is a weekly series because waiting month-to-month would drive me crazy. Definitely recommend this book to be checked out.

Re: Batman Etermal (Spoilers)

Has anyone read this series yet? Two issues in and it's amazing. The art and writing, hand-in-hand, create a great comic that is very exciting and thrilling. I am pumped for more and am glad this is a weekly series because waiting month-to-month would drive me crazy. Definitely recommend this book to be checked out.

Just the first issue so far, but it was good and I liked what they did with Gordon.

Re: Batman Etermal (Spoilers)

I wouldn't call it amazing but it's good... I'm assuming the quality will fluctuate some depending on the writers for the individual stories but there's a pretty decent team in place.

There's one nitpicky thing about this book. It's completely inconsequential but it's really getting on my nerves.

Every scene transition signifies "later..." which is completely unnecessary. It's aggravating me way more than it should.

On a slightly less aggravating note is the insistence on giving location names for every scene transition, even when we've had a scene in the exact same place two pages back. Do we really need to be told that a scene of Batman punching criminals in a dark alley takes place in Gotham City?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back