Batman's pointy things

Short or Long

• Total voters

Gideon Stargrave

This is a question that has plauged my mind for a very long time. Should the pointy things on Batman's mask be...

Short...
Batmansmall.jpg

Or Long...
BatmanLong.jpg

This is a question that has plauged my mind for a very long time. Should the pointy things on Batman's mask be...

Short...
Batmansmall.jpg

Or Long...
BatmanLong.jpg
Don't you know, they're retractable like Wolverine's claws.

And just like Wolverine's claws, they are made of bone. So they're like bone-ears.

Long short does not look quiet as cool

Short pointies. Long pointies make it look like he should be getting ESPN on those things.

Short pointies. Long pointies make it look like he should be getting ESPN on those things.

Maybe that is a good thing because he could have a communicator thing in their to talk to Alfred or the police.

or not i don't know

Depends on the artist. I like the long if it's a more stylized artist like McKean, Kieth, and the like, but short looks better with a more realist style.

Though, it was Neal Adams that started the long ears, so it can't be all bad.

Depends on the artist. I like the long if it's a more stylized artist like McKean, Kieth, and the like, but short looks better with a more realist style.

Though, it was Neal Adams that started the long ears, so it can't be all bad.

Neal Adams is a rock god.

Long ears work for the classic, iconic Batman, but the short ears work for the modern, realistic Batman. Since I presume we're talking about the here and now, I picked short ears.

Latest posts

Back