Ben 10 Multiverse - Timelines

Yes I started that, Like 2 years ago.
Yes, but, I mean, since you said that you were watching season 4 and the movies and then Secret Saturdays I ask if you started just recently to rewatch everything to take note of timeline placements

Yes, but, I mean, since you said that you were watching season 4 and the movies and then Secret Saturdays I ask if you started just recently to rewatch everything to take note of timeline placements
Oh, I actually watched the majority of season 4, what I have to do Is putting together the ending of the Classic series, and then putting the remeaning Canon tie-in comics. I have the dates and everything already, I Just Need that and then I Will finish the original series and then go to secret saturdays, then doing AF, UA and Generatore Rex at the Same time and finally ending with Omniverse.

Megatron, I know I said that I didn't want help for the timeline, but I have one question:
Ben 10 1x05 "Hunted"
Ben 10 1x09 "Last Laugh"
Ben 10 1x07 "Kevin 11"
Ben 10 1x06 "Tourist Trap"
Ben 10 1x08 "The Alliance"

The above is the production order of the episodes. Their release order is the order their numbers go (1x05, 1x06...) You said that someone did an order based in the locations the characters were and put "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap" in release order. Probably because all three "Permanent Retirement", "Hunted" and "Tourist Trap" show the main characters travelling the desert. If we are going to make changes in production order like that then I would argue that season 1 would be totally set in release order since in "The Alliance" Ben is reluctant to hit a female supervillain, while in "Last Laugh" he just beats Frightwig with no different treatment from the other male members of the Circus Freak Trio, meaning that if the events of 1x09 go after 1x08 and 1x04, 1x05 and 1x06 go in that order, 1x03-1x04 and 1x10-1x13 have the same release and production orders and 1x01 is obviously set before 1x02 by release order, then all of season 1 is already in chronological order in release order. Seems that the folks at Cartoon Network are actually smarter than I thought (If it is not a coincidence). Is that right, or the order based in locations differs from the release order at some point?

Megatron, I know I said that I didn't want help for the timeline, but I have one question:
Ben 10 1x05 "Hunted"
Ben 10 1x09 "Last Laugh"
Ben 10 1x07 "Kevin 11"

The above is the production order of the episodes. Their release order is the order their numbers go (1x05, 1x06...) You said that someone did an order based in the locations the characters were and put "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap" in release order. Probably because all three "Permanent Retirement", "Hunted" and "Tourist Trap" show the main characters travelling the desert. If we are going to make changes in production order like that then I would argue that season 1 would be totally set in release order since in "The Alliance" Ben is reluctant to hit a female supervillain, while in "Last Laugh" he just beats Frightwig with no different treatment from the other male members of the Circus Freak Trio, meaning that if the events of 1x09 go after 1x08 and 1x04, 1x05 and 1x06 go in that order, 1x03-1x04 and 1x10-1x13 have the same release and production orders and 1x01 is obviously set before 1x02 by release order, then all of season 1 is already in chronological order in release order. Seems that the folks at Cartoon Network are actually smarter than I thought (If it is not a coincidence). Is that right, or the order based in locations differs from the release order at some point?
I don't Remember now, anyway I am out, so when i Will come home i Will help you.

Ben 10 1x05 "Hunted"
Ben 10 1x09 "Last Laugh"
Ben 10 1x07 "Kevin 11"

Here's the order I and the guy made (without Tie-In Medias)

Ben 10 Classic 1x02: Pop-Up Trivia: "And Then There Was Ten"
Ben 10 Classic 1x01: "Washington B.C."
Ben 10 Classic 1x03: "The Krakken"
Ben 10 Classic 1x04: "Permanent Retirement"
Ben 10 Classic 1x05: Pop-Up Trivia: "Hunted"
Ben 10 Classic 1x08: "Tourist Trap"
Ben 10 Classic 1x07: Pop-Up Trivia: "Kevin 11"
Ben 10 Classic 1x09: "The Alliance"
Ben 10 Classic 1x06: "The Last Laugh"
Ben 10 Classic 1x10: Pop-Up Trivia: "Lucky Girl"
Ben 10 Classic 1x11: "A Small Problem"
Ben 10 Classic 1x12: "Side Effects"
Ben 10 Classic 1x13: "Secrets"

The episode labelled with pop-up triva are the ones with the pop-up trivia.

Here's the order I and the guy made (without Tie-In Medias)

Ben 10 Classic 1x02: Pop-Up Trivia: "And Then There Was Ten"
Ben 10 Classic 1x01: "Washington B.C."
Ben 10 Classic 1x03: "The Krakken"
Ben 10 Classic 1x04: "Permanent Retirement"
Ben 10 Classic 1x05: Pop-Up Trivia: "Hunted"
Ben 10 Classic 1x08: "Tourist Trap"
Ben 10 Classic 1x07: Pop-Up Trivia: "Kevin 11"
Ben 10 Classic 1x09: "The Alliance"
Ben 10 Classic 1x06: "The Last Laugh"
Ben 10 Classic 1x10: Pop-Up Trivia: "Lucky Girl"
Ben 10 Classic 1x11: "A Small Problem"
Ben 10 Classic 1x12: "Side Effects"
Ben 10 Classic 1x13: "Secrets"

The episode labelled with pop-up triva are the ones with the pop-up trivia.
So, yeah, release date

Latest posts

Back