Ben 10 Multiverse - Timelines

Why it can't be that he has just changed clothes?
Canonically nope, but it's not a great detailed, It can be ignored. The only thing that I would do Is split all the game and its post-credit, since It could be the missing connection between the original and UAF design of Vilgax.

Last edited:
Wow, I Will have some free time After having dinner, so I Will help you with the shorts comics and novels.

here's the shorts:
1x01 = set Between "And Then There Were Ten" and "Washington B.C."
1x02 = set Between "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11"
1x03 = set During "And Then There Were Ten"
1x04 = set During Season 4, have to found out the exact placement
1x05 = set Between "Washington B.C." and "The Krakken"
1x06 = set Between "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11"
1x07 = set Between "Hunted" and "Tourist Trap"
1x08 = set During Season 4, have to found out exact placement
1x09 = set During Destroy all Aliens (literally it's a scene from the movie, you could put this before the movie in the watching order, treating it as a teaser)
1x10 = set During Destroy all Aliens (it's an all new scene set before the time jump where team Tennyson fight Animus in Summer 2006).

The Special episode isn't canon.

1x02 = set Between "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11"
1x06 = set Between "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11"
1x07 = set Between "Hunted" and "Tourist Trap"
You are going to need to be a little bit more specific, since in production order "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11" are inverted, so, are 2 and 6 set after "Tourist Trap" or before "Kevin 11"?
Also taking that into account, would 7 be better between "Hunted" and "Kevin 11" or between "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap"?
(I am yet in "Hunted", so I don't know if maybe production order is wrong, I have yet to watch "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap")

the comics:

• Cartoon Network: Action Pack #1 = Doesn't have a Ben 10 Story (Not-Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #2 = Set Between "The Ultimate Weapon" and "Tough Luck" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #3 = Doesn't have a Ben 10 Story (Not-Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #4 = set Between "The Alliance" and "Last Laugh" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #5 = Doesn't Have a Ben 10 Story (Not-Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #6 = Set Between "Side Effects" and Secrets" (Canon, if you ignore the July date)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #7 = Set Between "The Alliance" and "Last Laugh" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #8 = Doesn't Have a Ben 10 Story (Not-Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #9 = set Between "Power Drain" and "Kevin 11" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #10 = Doesn't Have a Ben 10 Story (Not-Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #11 = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #12 = Set Between "The Krakken" and "Permanent Retirement" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #13 = Set Between "Truth" and "The Big Tick" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #14 (1st story) = Set Between "The Alliance" and "Last Laugh" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #14 (2nd story) = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #15 (1st Story) = set Between "Devided we Stand" and "Don't Drink the Water" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #15 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #16 (1st Story) = set Between "The Ultimate Weapon" and "Tough Luck" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #16 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #16 (3rd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #17 = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #18 (1st Story) = set Between "The Galactic Enforcers" and "Camp Fear" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #18 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #19 = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #20 (1st Story) = set Between "Monster Weather" and "Under Wraps" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #20 (2nd Story) = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #21 = set Between "Grudge Match" and "The Galactic Enforcers" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #22 (1st Story) = set Between "Benwolf" and "Game Over" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #22 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #22 (3rd Story) = set Between "Merry Christmas" and "Benwolf" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #23 (1st Story) = I Don't Know (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #23 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10.000" and "A Change of Face" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #24 (1st Story) = set Between "Super Hero Buddy Adventures" and "Radio Dazed" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #24 (2nd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #25 (1st Story) = set Between "Midnight Madness" and "Ben 10.000" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #26 (1st Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #26 (2nd Story) = set During the 2006 Summer (Canon)
  • Cartoon Network: Action Pack #26 (3rd Story) = set Between "Ben 10 vs Negative 10" and "Destroy all Aliens" (Canon)
  • Ben 10: Science Hero (Not-Canon)
  • Ben 10: Exploring Hero (Not-Canon)
  • Ben 10 Manga (Not-Canon)

You are going to need to be a little bit more specific, since in production order "Tourist Trap" and "Kevin 11" are inverted, so, are 2 and 6 set after "Tourist Trap" or before "Kevin 11"?
Also taking that into account, would 7 be better between "Hunted" and "Kevin 11" or between "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap"?
(I am yet in "Hunted", so I don't know if maybe production order is wrong, I have yet to watch "Kevin 11" and "Tourist Trap")
After diving into everything I will do an Original Series Watch Order for you.

What I Did was doing a road map for the Holiday, so that's why some of the episode aren't in a conventional order. Plus I found a document of a guy who did, what I did, and it worked pretty well.

Tomorrow I will continue my Ben 10 Timeline, finishing the 4th Season and then watching the movies and sorting out the last "I Don't Know" Placements.

Then I will take a break from Ben 10 to dive into the secret Saturdays.

Tomorrow I will continue my Ben 10 Timeline, finishing the 4th Season and then watching the movies and sorting out the last "I Don't Know" Placements.

By the way, talking about the movie, I think it is supposed to be set after "Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10", since it was supposed to be a series finale

By the way, talking about the movie, I think it is supposed to be set after "Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10", since it was supposed to be a series finale
Yup, but breacks continuity with eyeguy, and Even then, Destroy all Aliens Is the real series finale, it's basically a Trilogy. Secrets of the Omnitrix, Ben 10 vs Negative 10 and Destroy all Aliens. Remember that if you put secret at the end you have to put Ken 10 After, making It the series finale, since It spoils Waybig if you put It before. Anyway the placement of Secrets of the Omnitrix Always devided the fandom, so if you want to put It there as a series finale, you can.

I honestly use as a "series finale" the alternate universe episode where ben Returns from the holiday, since it's the perfect bridge for both the movies, Race against time and Destroy all Aliens. (Which Will be another problem)

Basically this Is what I Always thought to be the best way to experience the end of the Classic series.
Secrets of the omnitrix
Ken 10
Ben 10 vs the Negative 10
Goodbye and Good Riddance
Race Against time
Destroy all Aliens.

So, are you doing a timeline/viewing order in paralel to me?

Latest posts

Back