Bendis: clone saga is going to be ‘ultimized’

My idea for Ultimate Maximum Carnage (that's a mouth full) was having Venom attacking Trask Industries labs (the company that had legal rights over Project: Venom), who have recently cracked the formula creating their own symbiote. During the attack the symbiote escapes and slices its way through an armored van which is transporting a dangerous criminal Cletus Cassidy. That works out well we have Cassidy and Venom's purpose for going after him.

As for the clone saga, I think Ben should just attempt to splice his genes with Spideys, he creates his own costume to test his new powers and has a confrontation with Spidey. Later his body mutates into the Man-spider and now Parker has tyo find a cure.

Random said:
My idea for Ultimate Maximum Carnage (that's a mouth full) was having Venom attacking Trask Industries labs (the company that had legal rights over Project: Venom), who have recently cracked the formula creating their own symbiote. During the attack the symbiote escapes and slices its way through an armored van which is transporting a dangerous criminal Cletus Cassidy. That works out well we have Cassidy and Venom's purpose for going after him.

As for the clone saga, I think Ben should just attempt to splice his genes with Spideys, he creates his own costume to test his new powers and has a confrontation with Spidey. Later his body mutates into the Man-spider and now Parker has tyo find a cure.

Welcome to the wonderful, funderful world of UC!!!

Wow thatnk you I didn't expect a greeding like that. i've been watching your post and I'm glad to be apart of the disscusion.

Hey, you're from my neck of the woods. We're practically brothers, huh? :) You get it, City of Brotherly Love... Aw, forget it! Welcome, Kid. ;) I hope you like it around here. We need new blood.

I like the idea of your random appearance of Cletus Cassiday. We don't need his back story given to us first before he becomes a villain. I thought that was what killed the Hob arc.

Goodwill said:
We need new blood.

AHA! You've slipped in your old, old age Goodwill! Now I have proof you're a vampire! Let the lynching begin!

Oh. Hey Random, welcome.

Goodwill said:
Hey, you're from my neck of the woods. We're practically brothers, huh? :) You get it, City of Brotherly Love... Aw, forget it! Welcome, Kid. ;) I hope you like it around here. We need new blood.
See Random this is the kind of friendliness you need to watch out for.

Welcome, too, if you haven't, why not head over to the Who's Who Thread and see many more examples of the kind of friendliness you need to watch out for.

Random said:

You know, thats a pretty good idea.

Well, Carnage was actually a little bit of Peter, a little bit of Conners, and some of Peter's father's suit. It was a mess, really. A genetic mess.

It's funny you should mention Ben Reilly referring to Carnage as "Little Ben". Perhaps this is the reason why he took the blood sample at the end - he's got a thing for the clone. ;) I mean this in all seriousness, too, so try not to think it was that stupid.

Goodwill said:
Well, Carnage was actually a little bit of Peter, a little bit of Conners, and some of Peter's father's suit. It was a mess, really. A genetic mess.

It's funny you should mention Ben Reilly referring to Carnage as "Little Ben". Perhaps this is the reason why he took the blood sample at the end - he's got a thing for the clone. ;) I mean this in all seriousness, too, so try not to think it was that stupid.

no, that makes sense

It's a possibility. There will more than likely be a place for Peter in the Clone Saga, but I think it will deal heavily with Reilly.

For now, though, I think it will be Spider-Man Vs. SHIELD.

Latest posts

Back