Bendis: "I smell an Ultimate Deadpool comin’"

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Deadpool around the corner?

On SilverBulletComics.com, they have posted some answers given by Brian Michael Bendis during his Q & A panel at the Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon.

When asked about other characters he'd like to tackle in the Marvel Universe, he said, "I smell an Ultimate Deadpool comin'."

No other information was given.

Last edited:
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good lookin' out Ultxon.
Remember in my Q&A he said something about Ult. Deadpool. and I furthered that question and he should be answering it next time he replies.

This is great I can't wait for it... I cannot wait!!!

Deadpool is one of the best marvel characters ever!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good lookin' out Ultxon.
Remember in my Q&A he said something about Ult. Deadpool. and I furthered that question and he should be answering it next time he replies.

This is great I can't wait for it... I cannot wait!!!

Deadpool is one of the best marvel characters ever!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That's because he's Wolverine done right? :lol: But, where's he gonna show up? In Ultimate Spidey? That's kind of out of character. Maybe his own mini. . .

TheManWithoutFear said:
:x No way is he Wolverine.... :x

I don't care where he shows up. It's going to be great.
Oh yeah. Deadpool is a great character, and an awesome sense of humor! :D

I'vee got to agree with the Wolverine done right comment. If you take that much damage and keep going you'll become a bit unhinged.

I've read some stuff with Deadpool and Im not a big fan of him. I sorta see him like a mixture of the Punisher with a healing factor. If Ultimate Deadpool did show up I think that he would show up in Ultimate Spider-Man. Maybe Hired to take out Spidey.

René said:
I've read some stuff with Deadpool and Im not a big fan of him. I sorta see him like a mixture of the Punisher with a healing factor. If Ultimate Deadpool did show up I think that he would show up in Ultimate Spider-Man. Maybe Hired to take out Spidey.

I think you're right. And I'm sure someone will correct me on this but I don't remember it happening, but it hasn't been done yet, right? Someone actually hireing a merc to take out out Spider-Man. Who will the employer be?

Deadpool was always a wolverine character in the 616 universe. So, I wouldn't mind having him show up as a Weapon X refugee. I'm not sure if he would be a mutant or someone who would had genetic grafting performed on them like the 616 deadpool. The only other possibility would be to have him be biologically enhanced like Captain America, but this would make it hard to explain his healing factor. Personally I think it would be easier to have him be a mutant, since they haven't really done anything with genetic grafting or things like that.

maybe is part of the ultimates

maybe ultimate deadpool is part of furys other team

I'm really not familiar with Deadpool in the 616 universe, however, I'm incredibly interested to see what all the hype is about. I think that he'd be an interesting addition to the universe, although a part of me just wants the Ultimizations to be put on hold awhile and let the characters like Galactus and Vision to consume the lime light...

Exactly. Hell, it could me a mini comin' out later this year or something. But if and when he does show up, will Wolverine be involved somehow? It's just curiosity, and I doubt this will be happening (obviusly) in UXM since BMB is gonna be handling UDP, and he ain't writing UXM.

Latest posts

Back