• Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Marvel Knights Spider-Man

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sensational Spider-Man

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Issued

Well I want to know people's opinion on Spidey titles of 2006.
One shots like stan lee meets... , and mini-series like Beyond are out of the poll
Options are from continuity.

The options are
Amazing Spider-Man : generally focuses on Spidey himself , the stories of 2006 were The Other , The Road To Civil War and War At Home

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man : generally focuses on Peter Parker , stories were The Other , Web Log , Masks , Jumping The Tracks and I Hate A Mystery so far

Marvel Knights Spider-Man : Except of the older stories (which were all awesome) 2006 Marvel Knights included , The Other and if I'm not wrong a few issues of Wild Blue Yonder

Sensational Spider-Man : Restarted in mid 2006 the stories so far in this title are Feral , My Science Teacher is Spider-Man! and The Deadly Foes of Spider-Man.

As G-Man said , time to choose Mr.Freeman

Ignoring The Other for now, I would have to go for ASM. MK:Spiderman was great until Millar left, and then just went downhill until it was relaunched as SSM, FNSM was kinda naff until we got to Jumping The Shark...I mean Tracks which was dreadful and put me so close to dropping the book until the Mystery arc, which was AWESOME and saved the title for me. I have found SSM quite dull as well, just not been interested in the stories. ASM has been consistantly interesting, dunno if that is due in part to Civil War or not though.

I think Amazing Spider-man was the best... even during the other i thought it was the best title going.
Fnsm hasn't been great, Mystery arc was kinda cool, and i'm glad the whole end of Black Cat and Spider-man mini was bought up.
All the titles in next months are looking to be good storys, with Fnsm bringing back an old girlfriend, Amazing is civil war tie in, Sensational focusing on woman.

Should Ultimate Spider-man be on here to?
I am liking the clone saga, even the demogoblin, because you know shes gonna loose those powers.
And it made sense for the clone to do that, because its been a on going issue (that MJ can't protect herself) since the Legacy Arc.

amazing was the best

MK spider-man was not cancelled it just changed names to sensational so it's the same series and it shouldn't have 2 options

ultimate probably should be on here even if it's out of continuity

in order (616)
1: ASM
2: SSM
3: FNSM

i hate FNSM as soon as it is done with spider-man unmasked im dropping it really hard

They've all sucked, and The Other was the icing on the cake.

I voted FNSM, i really enjoyed "Who hates a mystery", and i want to see what comes out of it and the hobgoblin arc.

When you say Marvel Knights, do you mean just Millar's issues and nothing else? Because Marvel Knights Spider-Man=Sensational Spider-Man.

do you like any comics? really at all? you pretty much hate everything

I love comics, particularly ones that don't patronize me and make me feel stupid for liking comics. Like, oh, say, Aunt May and MJ donning old Iron man armor and going to Latveria.

I do like Fell, and plenty of other books. Just not the sucky ones. I haven't read a good 616 Spider-Man story since ASM "New Avengers".

Um. . .he runs a website about them.

i know i was just mentioning that in almost every post he says how much he hates the comic being discussed i just find it a little odd

but to each his own im not trying to push anything on anyone and i was definatly not trying to offend

now it's coming together. Don't read Spiderman pretty much for that reason and I've only read the other and Ultimate titles in TPB.
i started reading ASM with the other it wasn't bad... it wasn't good .... but it wasn't horrible

what would you guys pick as the best 616 spider-man arc of 2006?

from what i can remember the nominee's are:
The Other (act 4), feral, mr.parker goes to washington, weblog, jumping the tracks, the war at home, my teacher is spider-man, the deadly foes of spider-man, the women behind the mask, FNSM's mysterio arc, FNSM's wrestler arc, and FNSM's vulture arc

i started reading ASM with the other it wasn't bad... it wasn't good .... but it wasn't horrible

what would you guys pick as the best 616 spider-man arc of 2006?

from what i can remember the nominee's are:
The Other (act 4), feral, mr.parker goes to washington, weblog, jumping the tracks, the war at home, my teacher is spider-man, the deadly foes of spider-man, the women behind the mask, FNSM's mysterio arc, FNSM's wrestler arc, and FNSM's vulture arc

FNSM Mysterio arc. hands down. Was the first time in ages I was actually excited about a 616 spiderman title coming out.

Latest posts

Back