Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Marvel Knights Spider-Man

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sensational Spider-Man

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Bass loves it. But then again, he's a pedophile.

:lol:

Post of the Day.

And I think this thread is supposed to be a trick question. There is not correct answer. In fact, every answer is wrong.

If you voted at all, you lose.

:lol:

Post of the Day.

And I think this thread is supposed to be a trick question. There is not correct answer. In fact, every answer is wrong.

If you voted at all, you lose.

That's why I didn't vote. Everything Spider-Man's involved with sucks.

Well, looks like me and Proj win.

*Internet high five*

Ignored again.

I'll be in the corner....... :(

But seriously----it's all fine and dandy if Spidey is what got you into (or back into) comics. USM did that for me. But at some point fans need to look past the character and look at the story. The fact remains---there hasn't been a good Spidey story in like 2 years. The last 2 I remember being worth a damn was Millar's story on MK:Spider-Man....and Smith's mini (both of which were illustrated by Dodson :rockon: ).

They can't all be winners. But with the crappy stories that have been produced so far---if these stories were competing for the Special Olympics, they would'nt even be scoring Qualifying Times.

It's that bad.....

But seriously----it's all fine and dandy if Spidey is what got you into (or back into) comics. USM did that for me. But at some point fans need to look past the character and look at the story. The fact remains---there hasn't been a good Spidey story in like 2 years. The last 2 I remember being worth a damn was Millar's story on MK:Spider-Man....and Smith's mini (both of which were illustrated by Dodson :rockon: ).
Not really. The "New Avengers" arc for Amazing was good. And "Sins Past" as well, though the 'sequel' wasn't very good.

There have been good parts of the stories here and there, too.

Millar's Story in MK:Spiderman was good, until the last arc, were it unraveled into a piece of crap

Yet it's still a lot better when you compare it to all of the other crap Spider-Man stories.

I got a letter printed in this week's Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. I'm happy that I did, because McKeever stated that they got a lot of mail this month and were only able to select a few to show. And mine was one of the four letters!

So, now I've been printed twice in Friendly, and once in SMLMJ. Watch for me in next month's Irredeemable Ant-Man; I just might show up. :D

I got a letter printed in this week's Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. I'm happy that I did, because McKeever stated that they got a lot of mail this month and were only able to select a few to show. And mine was one of the four letters!

So, now I've been printed twice in Friendly, and once in SMLMJ. Watch for me in next month's Irredeemable Ant-Man; I just might show up. :D

You were in SMLMJ? Which letter were you? I mean um...not that I would be able to check, seeing as how I definetly do not read that book.

I write letters to every book I read every month. They never publish me. Freakin' Nazis...

You were in SMLMJ? Which letter were you? I mean um...not that I would be able to check, seeing as how I definetly do not read that book.

I'd rather not go and say my name officially on the site (which I have never done), but, if you did indeed purchase Issue 14, you'll find that my letter could only be the one that matched the initials in my UC username. :D

I write letters to every book I read every month. They never publish me. Freakin' Nazis...

I've started to do that, too. I wrote to Fantastic Four, as well as four or five other books last month; only one got printed. But hey, anything's nice.

Oh, and the first letter I got printed includes intentional ***-kissing so I could easily get printed; I've since tried to lower the enthusiasticness. Hasn't really worked yet.

I'd rather not go and say my name officially on the site (which I have never done), but, if you did indeed purchase Issue 14, you'll find that my letter could only be the one that matched the initials in my UC username. :D

I've started to do that, too. I wrote to Fantastic Four, as well as four or five other books last month; only one got printed. But hey, anything's nice.

Oh, and the first letter I got printed includes intentional ***-kissing so I could easily get printed; I've since tried to lower the enthusiasticness. Hasn't really worked yet.

I just read through the letters page and now know your real name.

You should sleep with one eye open from now on.

Latest posts

Back