Best USM cover so far

Issued

we are nearly at 100 issues. and we all have seen the whole 100 covers already.

--gwen stacey on #99 --and many spideys on #100

my vote goes for #17 -> super cool look with the arms of doc ock
or #45 -> spidey looking at theair with a real bad-attitude.

so what's your pick?

UltimateSpider-ManHalf.jpg

UltimateSpider-Man35Legacy-1.jpg

UltimateSpider-Man62Carnage-Part3.jpg

As mediocre as the story was, I agree about the #62 Carnage cover. Very cool looking.

But the best was the white cover variant of #1.

Picking the "best USM cover" is like trying to pick the best bologna. No matter what you pick...it's still Bagley and bologna.

Victor Von Doom said:
Picking the "best USM cover" is like trying to pick the best bologna. No matter what you pick...it's still Bagley and bologna.

Post of the day, and if I didn't need my sig for shameless self-promotion I'd put it in there.

gemini-mk said:
what about the 100 variant? that is a darn fine cover

Ignore VVD, he's just trying to beat out MWoF for being the number one reason not joining the U.C. (or just being a jerk.)

the watcher said:
Ignore VVD, he's just trying to beat out MWoF for being the number one reason not joining the U.C. (or just being a jerk.)

Or maybe I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. :roll:

Victor Von Doom said:
And there's yours. Kettle calling pot and all.

Take it to PM if you got a problem.
wow youre real snippy

and it's the pot calling the kettle black, not kettle calling pot (what r u doin?)

USM 101 is a nice cover im glad the covers are starting to not look like interior artwork

gemini-mk said:
wow youre real snippy

Now you know Doom.

gemini-mk said:
and it's the pot calling the kettle black, not kettle calling pot (what r u doin?)

Does it matter since it wasn't directed at you? :roll: I know what I am doing---I'm typing out complete words and text language. So another :roll: for you.

But for the sake niceties...I'll play your game. Here are 3 favorite covers from the entire run so far:

34ro1.jpg
58ij9.jpg
74ho2.jpg

If anything....these are the BEST covers Bagley's done. Instead of sticking with the random poses of Spidey sticking to a wall....he tries something different (albeit similar in their own way) and excels.

The coloring for these are topnotch.

All the USM covers are pretty much the same, but I really like Ultimate Six #7, by Cassaday.

Issued said:
we are nearly at 100 issues. and we all have seen the whole 100 covers already.

--gwen stacey on #99 --and many spideys on #100

my vote goes for #17 -> super cool look with the arms of doc ock
or #45 -> spidey looking at theair with a real bad-attitude.

so what's your pick?

Why didn't you just ask what was the best cover out of the whole Ultimate line?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back