Beware the Batman! (2013)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
CG-Animated Beware The Batman To Hit Cartoon Network In 2013

A CG-animated series called Beware the Batman will debut on Cartoon Network in 2013, joining a DC Nation programming block that includes Young Justice, Green Lantern: The Animated Series and newly announced shorts featuring Plastic Man, Doom Patrol, Batgirl, Supergirl and Wonder Girl.

The news emerged over the weekend in Cannes, France, at the MIP Junior conference — two days of presentations, pitches and workshops focusing on kids' entertainment — where Sam Register, executive vice president for creative affairs at Warner Bros. Animation, gave the keynote address.

beware-the-batman.jpg

Screw you WB/DC, I still want the CG Batgirl animation that you teased us with in the Brave & the Bold.

That off my chest, I'll most likely watch this too. Is that Cass/Black Bat with a sword??

HOLY ****!!! Lauren Faust is working on the Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Girl title???

I've officially discovered heaven.

Last edited:
Screw you WB/DC, I still want the CG Batgirl animation that you teased us with in the Brave & the Bold.

That off my chest, I'll most likely watch this too. Is that Cass/Black Bat with a sword??

HOLY ****!!! Lauren Faust is working on the Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Girl title???

I've officially discovered heaven.

I know, right?

Apparently, it's Katana with the sword. I don't really know how I feel about that. I don't want to discount her, but I was hoping for Cass too when I first saw her.

A gun-toting Alfred and a female ninja sidekick. Why?

I don't see the problem with a female ninja sidekick (seriously, all of his sidekicks, female or not, are essentially ninjas) and Alfred has wielded guns before in the comics. Remember Knightfall?

Now if Alfred goes out crimefighting with Batman like this, which is what the poster seems to imply, then yeah, that could be a problem. Since he's, you know, using guns alongside one of the biggest gun-haters ever. Who is his boss.

(Though granted, I tend to think of Alfred and Bruce having a father-son relationship more then anything, but details.)

Latest posts

Back