Black Panther series discussion (Spoilers!)

Victor Von Doom said:
I didn't even realize that it happened already. I know the build-up has been going on....but I thought maybe they'd have more official announcements or something on Marvel.com or the other comics.
They've had ads and other "tie-ins" for this. The Uncanny X-Men Annual from June is tied to this.

I love how Prince was there. As neither Storm nor Black Panther would probably ever listen to Prince. Not that they shouldn't, Prince rules. But I could just see Spider-Man being like, "Man, Purple Rain was SO GOOD!" while Luke Cage is like "Not my bag, brotha" and Black Panther is like "I only listen to Mozart, jazz, and Wakandan tribal." Storm is above music.

Ice said:
They've had ads and other "tie-ins" for this. The Uncanny X-Men Annual from June is tied to this.

Hmmm.....weird. Maybe because I've never been interested in the characters the whole event never interested me.

Or maybe it was the fact that I see these 2 being put together about as forced as a Jon Heder film.

Either way....I just never noticed it.

Victor Von Doom said:
Hmmm.....weird. Maybe because I've never been interested in the characters the whole event never interested me.

Or maybe it was the fact that I see these 2 being put together about as forced as a Jon Heder film.

Either way....I just never noticed it.

You and your crazy pop culture wit

Ultimate Houde said:
You and your crazy pop culture wit

What can I say??? Moony is the Will Ferrell of the UC.....and I am the David Spade.

My "funny" is catered to a select crowd of sharp witted.

Victor Von Doom said:
What can I say??? Moony is the Will Ferrell of the UC.....and I am the David Spade.

My "funny" is catered to a select crowd of sharp witted.
So UC is SNL?

And by what standard is David Spade's humor also "catered to a select crowd of sharp witted?"

MaxwellSmart said:
And by what standard is David Spade's humor also "catered to a select crowd of sharp witted?"
Yeah, thats coming a little far out of left field VD.

So, during World War II, the Black Panther traveled in a jet designed to look like a flying black panther.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. AWESOME ridiculous.

So, during World War II, the Black Panther traveled in a jet designed to look like a flying black panther.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. AWESOME ridiculous.

Black Panther was around during World War II?

It's slobberin' time! The New Fantastic Four just made a wrong turn on the inter-dimensional super highway -- and they've landed in the middle of Zombie-verse! That's right, True Believer, if the Black Panther, Storm, the Human Torch and the Thing can't come up with the perfect escape plan, they're going to be the next hors d'ouvres for Zombie Galacti intent on eating the entire universe! Spinning from the pages of the mega-hit MARVEL ZOMBIES!

Last edited:

It's slobberin' time! The New Fantastic Four just made a wrong turn on the inter-dimensional super highway -- and they've landed in the middle of Zombie-verse! That's right, True Believer, if the Black Panther, Storm, the Human Torch and the Thing can't come up with the perfect escape plan, they're going to be the next hors d'ouvres for Zombie Galacti intent on eating the entire universe! Spinning from the pages of the mega-hit MARVEL ZOMBIES!

this is a bad idea beyond all comprehension

i've never been a big fan of the black panther, but i'm starting to like the way that Hudlin has written Black panther. waiting for the first two trades to come in.

just wanted to add my few cents.

bpan34.jpg

*VOMITS*

:sick:

The fro is throwing me off but that's a pretty cool nostalgia picture. maybe they time travel now. And storm wil sound more like pam greer.

Latest posts

Back