Black Snake Moan

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Black Snake Moan.

Forget "Snakes On A Plane"

This movie sounds ****in awesome. I am so there.

BlackSnakeMoan01.jpg
BlackSnakeMoan02.jpg

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
I saw the trailer at Jackass 2. Looks weird. I couldn't tell if it was a comedy or a drama but now I've heard it's appearently a drama.

Timberlake's a decent actor(at least, he was in Edison Force), but I've heard his role is minimal anyway.

I guess Samuel's only doing movies with "Snake" in the title now, huh? This movie could've been called "Skank on a Chain".

ourchair

For some incomprehensible and unfathomable reason, I thought "Black Snake Moan" was going to be a music parody of "Black Hole Sun"

"Black snake moan, won't you groan, and wipe away the stains?"

Could just be me.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Okay, this movie, in my opinion, started out as a drama, and then became a comedy, I'm assuming its going to be at the point where Samuel L. Jackson screams out, "Mother ****ing Skank."

Though, the premise is interesting, ties her up to get her out of her own self destructive ways.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
It's wierd because i was waiting for that new Russell Crowe movie where he inherits his uncles money and wine estate or something like that. Maybe it sounds familiar to some of you. Well, I was at Blockbuster on Saturday and it was already on dvd. WTF? I read somewhere shortly after that, that if a movie doesn't screen well in a certain area then they won't show it.

Joe Kalicki

I saw a preview for that, I think it's called A Very Good Year or something like that. I don't remember it ever coming out around here, but I would bet it did. We get everything around here.

I did hear it wasn't particularly good though.

ourchair

I said it in another thread, but I'll say it here.

I feel like this film was improperly marketed.

Discuss.

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
Limited release?

I didn't know this ****.

They let me in Utah. They should let the movie.
I find no flaw in your logic.

I understand that that its only out in certain specified theatres and, well, if i had to pick somewhere in the States it wouldn't be showing, Utah would be it.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
I saw a preview for that, I think it's called A Very Good Year or something like that. I don't remember it ever coming out around here, but I would bet it did. We get everything around here.

I did hear it wasn't particularly good though.

really? that saddens me.

Latest posts