Black Snake Moan

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Black Snake Moan.

Forget "Snakes On A Plane"

This movie sounds ****in awesome. I am so there.

BlackSnakeMoan01.jpg
BlackSnakeMoan02.jpg

I saw the trailer at Jackass 2. Looks weird. I couldn't tell if it was a comedy or a drama but now I've heard it's appearently a drama.

Timberlake's a decent actor(at least, he was in Edison Force), but I've heard his role is minimal anyway.

I guess Samuel's only doing movies with "Snake" in the title now, huh? This movie could've been called "Skank on a Chain".

For some incomprehensible and unfathomable reason, I thought "Black Snake Moan" was going to be a music parody of "Black Hole Sun"

"Black snake moan, won't you groan, and wipe away the stains?"

Could just be me.

Okay, this movie, in my opinion, started out as a drama, and then became a comedy, I'm assuming its going to be at the point where Samuel L. Jackson screams out, "Mother ****ing Skank."

Though, the premise is interesting, ties her up to get her out of her own self destructive ways.

It's wierd because i was waiting for that new Russell Crowe movie where he inherits his uncles money and wine estate or something like that. Maybe it sounds familiar to some of you. Well, I was at Blockbuster on Saturday and it was already on dvd. WTF? I read somewhere shortly after that, that if a movie doesn't screen well in a certain area then they won't show it.

I saw a preview for that, I think it's called A Very Good Year or something like that. I don't remember it ever coming out around here, but I would bet it did. We get everything around here.

I did hear it wasn't particularly good though.

I said it in another thread, but I'll say it here.

I feel like this film was improperly marketed.

Discuss.

Limited release?

I didn't know this ****.

They let me in Utah. They should let the movie.
I find no flaw in your logic.

I understand that that its only out in certain specified theatres and, well, if i had to pick somewhere in the States it wouldn't be showing, Utah would be it.

I saw a preview for that, I think it's called A Very Good Year or something like that. I don't remember it ever coming out around here, but I would bet it did. We get everything around here.

I did hear it wasn't particularly good though.

really? that saddens me.

Latest posts

Back