Blairwood, Vermont

Murray was introduced as of the Thanksgiving episode, episode 8 I believe, the Father Knows Best one.

I could use Craig....

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished it yesterday, going to print it out tongiht and proofread, then post it once I correct the errors.

Thank you all for reading these, once again.

It's a Christmas Thing - A snow storm begins to hit Blairwood, hard, on Christmas Eve, promising a White Christmas, which is great news. Unless your Patrick Jarvis, who hates Christmas and everything it stands for. Will he help his friend's daughter find her lost cat, or is he simply in it for a meal? Noah and Neve, hoping to have a relaxing evening before Christmas, are interrupted by a jealous ferret. Christmas hits Blairwood, but will anyone be happy?

Also added to the main page, and of course, comments are welcome. The next episode is called A New Year's Ball, and should be the first episode to feature no flashbacks.

The following is the beginning, and then parts of a New Years Ball, featuring the twins roles, and Chayton. Now, Chayton is a character not featured in many of the stories, showing up here and there for an engmatic performance, mainly with the foster children, but he is in some shorts I did way back when for this work. Along with these twin segments, there is also the party, which explains the blackout, and then Nathaniel Hawkins and Boomer action scenes as they are running away from the Mercs(who will also be explained soon as this is there second performance), because of the murder of Tina in Episode 9, Paranoia

Just posting for some feedback, that's all. The beginning to Episode 12, will feature a intertwined fight scene between Nathaniel and his assailants, Mark and John's ethereal fight, and then what's going on at the party.

Crossposted to Ideastorm. I welcome feedback at either site.

Indian Watch
Outskirts of Blairwood
Present

There is one legend in Blairwood, well many legends, but one about this specific rock in particular. It's a long rock, on top of a cliff, which overlooks the city of Blairwood. The legend in questions states that the Native Indians that inhabited this place, the Mahican tribe, or Mohicans as it is called now. These Native Americans were pushed out during the French Indian war, and during this evacuation of their native lands, the Indian chief and his advisors watched to make sure no one got left behind.

Tonight, the Indian Watch had its own visitor, a man called Chayton Feather, a Native American himself. He came up here frequently, to remember his past, and hopefully, see the patterns to show the future. He saw many things from his perch, the brights lights of the Coleman Mansion, where a party for the teens was being held, the lights of downtown, that strange light within the forest he has tried to track on various occasions, but has failed to find it's source, and now he also saw a flashlight, heading into the woods, near the foster home.

Gathering his gloves, and putting them back on, the enigma known as Chayton Feather proceeded to follow this light, and find out where, and what it means.

He was not the only one interested in this new circumstance.

Blairwood Forest

Mark Northfield stopped, after tripping on his third root, and cursed himself.

"This is stupid, the flashlight ain't helping."

Turning off the flashlight, and adjusting his glasses, the twin proceeded into the forest, alone, and now, in the dark. Mark found the dark just as comforting as the light, and easily made his way through the forest this time. He came upon a clearing, where he could see the lights on at the Coleman Mansion, and here, he could see his friends ready to go to the party. He, himself, was dressed for the party, at the last minute feeling a familiar tug that brought him to this place. Without turning around, he knew someone was there.

"Hello John," he said, still staring at the mansion, watching the people enter.

"Hello Mark," said John Northfield, the twin of Mark. For the past couple of months, John has managed to evade local enforcement, and stayed as a runaway in the woods. His life was changed when a magic spell hit him in the Dangle House. From then on, he has learned more about himself, but still, pieces of his jigsaw past where still evading him. He wanted answers, and he knew his brother knew some of those.

"So, you think we are devils, do you?" said Mark, sitting down. John sat down next to him, and like him, stared into the light of mansion.

"Yes, I do, though I never told you I did."

"You think you represent the dark, and me, the light?"

"Yup."

"You are wrong."

"After our last encounter, I thought that."

"So what do we do?"

"We talk, to try to figure out what has happened to me, and to us."

"Sounds good to me brother."

On the edge of the clearing, Chayton Feather, hidden in the forest of his ancestors watched what unfolded, and waited for his time to intervene. He knew he would have too, the children always needed watching after all.

Blairwood Forests

The twins, in the middle of discussing their pasts, looked in alarm, the bright lights of Blairwood went out, and the town went completely dark.

"It's midnight." Said John

"True Midnight." Responded Mark.

The two twins looked at each other.

"The dark belongs to me brother." Said John, standing up.

"You are mistaken, it belongs to me."

Even though their was no light, not even from the stars and the moon, the two twins eyes reflected an inner light. Both of them bunched up their fists, about to attack, and when the lights came back on, they rushed each other.

Chayton Feather was about to intervene, when he heard a voice near him talk.

"Base, this is Bane, Epsilon and Gamma have engaged, instructions?"

Chayton stayed in his hiding spot, and waited for this mysterious individual to make himself more known.

I orginally planned this scene (another from A New Year's Ball) to happen in a hotel room in Monteplier, the capital of Vermont, and then have them come to the conclusion to go back to Blairwood. I didn't like it for a couple reasons, and decided to have more action in the scene involved, hence the upcoming snowmobile-car chase scene back into Blairwood.

This may be one of the longer stories, as I need to include several other scenes as well, and the one following this is a two parter. I guess this is what happens when you start to bring in plotlines, the story gets bigger and bigger.

This is also the reason why I haven't written UC:Stuck in awhile. UC:Stuck is a fun story to write, and I write it when I have writer's block to get out of the block. I'm mostly out of my block at the moment, and the story ideas are popping up for Blairwood again.

On I-938 heading towards Blairwood

"Going back there is not a good thing to do right now Walker, we are going to be seen right away." said Boomer, in the pasenger seat of Nathaniel's car, and currently getting his laptop up and running. "At least there will be a signal in that town for me to get."

"Boomer, relax man, the plan is so they find me right away," said Nathaniel, calmly driving through the highway, "Then, I can get some concrete answers."

"Dude, they tried to kill you, with that girl and all."

Nathaniel gave Boomer a harsh look, "I work for the government Boomer, we both do, lots of people want to kill us, the problem is that we need to be sure that the one that is trying to kill us is who we think it is. Once I can verify that Requiem wants me out of the picture, then I'll inform the boss on the matter. Right now, we play it dumb, and assume anyone could be out to get us."

"Who else is in Blairwood that wants you dead?"

"I don't know, maybe the guy sending me those emails. ou told me he was sending them in town, through the Requiem server. Could be a sick joke to get me killed."

"About that," said Boomer, bringing up some data on his laptop, "You sent me that file on the kid's DNA, how it was weird."

"Yeah, you got anything on that?"

"Well, you were right, it is weird. You know how normal humans have a 20 SNP feature?"

Nathaniel racked his brain for a second, "Oh yeah, identify 20 SNP's in a person, and you can identify what genetic flaws they'll have in life. I thought it was a theory?"

"It's fact, and according to that DNA sample you gave me, this kid's DNA is freaking perfected. He's going to have no genetic diseases what so ever." said Boomer, "I ran it about twenty times, all the same conclusion. The only thing this person is going to die from is old age."

Nathaniel thought about this for a few moments, "What about those weird phone calls? You said they were fax machine numbers?"

"Yup," replied Boomer, "No success yet one what they could be. Though, considering how this investigation is going, I don't think they are concidence though."

"Me neither," replied Nathaniel, trailing off to think. His eyes took in the details of the road, the high snow banks from the recent storm, the snow covered landscape...

"How many Greek letters?"

"What?" replied Boomer, who was lost in his computer files.

"Those Greek letters, how many are there."

"24, why?"

"Well, I've come across a couple in my own investigation, Beta, Omega, Gamma....maybe they named the experiments after Greek Letters."

"PRobably, common enough thing to do I guess, but why?"

"Think about it, give something a name, no matter what it is, the thing with the name suddenly has a personality, it has an identity. Now, if you have experiments, you want to be impartial about them, because if an experiment is failing, you want to be able to discard it without letting human emotion getting involved. You name it with something like a number or letter, it loses it's identity, and simply is another experiment."

"And?"

"What is thie Omega Project I checked out, with the girl that was killed in the car accident, what if this is how they mark the children. With letters..."

"So they don't feel bad if they need to discard them."

"Come to think of it, there was a...'

Before Nathaniel could finish his sentence, something in his subconcious caused him to hit the brakes. THe car slid on the icy road, doing several 360's, and the two passengers thought they saw something in the road, something white.

"You see that?" said Nathaniel, who was about to jump out of the car to go after the thing.

"Nope, but I see those things!"

Two snowmoblies came over one of the snow banks, and almost when they hit the road, bullets came flying at the car.

"Drive man, DRIVE!" screamed Boomer, ducking his head beneath the car dashboard.

Last edited:
The newest episode is out, and so far, my favorite.

A New Year's Ball- (Part one of a Two Parter), Chadwick Coleman hosts a party for the upcoming new year, unknowing that his younger brother has a plan for him. Nathaniel and his friend Boomer return to BLairwood after the events that unfolded in Paranoia, but are greeted by two different welcoming parties. Chayton Feather, the engima, watches a power play between the two twins, Mark and John Northfield.

I just posted new links for the stories, this time around these ones are edited and should have less grammar/spelling mistakes than the other ones.

If you have any problem with the links, let me know.

HoudeCommission-clr.jpg

From left to right, Stephen Russell, Neve Clinton, Noah O'Conner, Wesley Rogers, Chadwick Coleman

Art by Skotti

I mentioned in another thread i'm starting to read through this. I'm not a big a reader so it will take me awhile but I finished the 4th part yesterday after work.

I love the script format and layout. Did you do that in word? If so even more impressed. It would of taken ages to do that but the hard work is showing through.

Even though I just said I love the script feel to it at first (this is just me) I was put off by it but only beacuse I'm not a big reader and i'm unfamiliar with a layout it intimidates me so to speak.

BUT once I got in to the story more I was loving it and preferred the script layout as I could so see it as a Buffy or smallville type tv show. I love how you have a real sense of the characters.

By that I mean you know exactly who everyone is and what they should say or how they should act. Which is great beacuse 9 times out 10 people seem to be figuring out who everyone is as they go along so it starts off shaky (I do that) but yours feels like I said like a tv show and first part would of been a strong pilot to hook people in.

My favourite character so far is Mark. I like his comments and he seems like a strong character I look forward to reading more of.

Mark gets more of the spotlight in 'Paranoid', and as well as the yet to be written 'New Beginnings'. His character, as well as John's, were favorites of mine to come up with. Their ability is an odd one, and one I don't think people would expect.

The first episode, when I wrote it, I was writing it for a TV show, and I'm glad that it showed. There was a good six months worth of prewriting before writing that first episode, where I came up with a core cast, built off of them, and slowly came up with a storyline to follow them.

That script format was a program called Final Draft. I only used it for the first episode because I found it extremely diffucult to work with. And it would only allow 15 pages worth of script, the free downloaded version anyways.

Thank you for your comments, I look forward to reading more of them

Last edited:
Sorry for the long delay between issues, considering how the other one ended. Here though, is the reasons for it.

1) Ultimate Central the Fanfic took alot of time, and how to be put out there quickly. That was two months of writing anfd coordination thrown into there. That was one reason

2) Now here is other, more complete reason. I wrote the entire thing, looked the 12 pages of it, and then, hit the delete button. Now, I'm completely changing how it is going. Things are moving again slowly though, and the story I feel is better for the change in direction.

Okay, on other websites people are confusing the name Blairwood with Blair Witch, cause they are stupid. I had one comment of, "This story has nothing to do with the Blair Witch Project, it's stupid."

I'm thinking of changing the name from Blairwood to Briarwood.

Thoughts?

Okay, on other websites people are confusing the name Blairwood with Blair Witch, cause they are stupid. I had one comment of, "This story has nothing to do with the Blair Witch Project, it's stupid."

Thoughts?

Blairwood is better.

From an outside perspective.

I'll read them someday. I will.

I started watching How I Met Your Mother, didn't I?

Don't give me that look.

Thoughts?

Blairwood is better than Briarwood. And that guy is a dumbass.

New Beginnings - Fights and Information! In this episode, the fights that broke out from the previous episode conclude. Noah, Neve and Stephen bring another one of their friends into the mix, Chayton Feather gets two disciples and Oberon breaks down the hospital in search for his love. Meanwhile, Nathaniel Hawkins secret is exposed, along with the secret behind Requiem Tech.

New one, episode 12

Enjoy

logo.gif

I told ProjectX2 I needed a logo for Blairwood, Vt, and this is something Project cooked up in a few seconds time. It's great, and mysterious looking.

It's not going to be the logo, but it's still good enough to be post worthy

Latest posts

Back