This show is a masterpiece.

**** you if you still don't watch it.

"Face Off". Such an aptly named episode. I loved it. The one thing that people are obviously going to talk about is Gus and Tio, but what STILL floors me is the Lily of the Valley. Walt has become as much of a monster as Gus now.

I can't believe how open the next season is now. They could literally take it in any direction. Walt has no money now but will he return to cooking meth or will he try going straight with the car wash for a while? Skyler will presumably be terrified of Walt now, Hank knows he was right about Gus and the laundry and will probably start investigating who actually bombed the retirement home, Jesse will somehow (through Saul?) connect Walt to the poison... a lot of stuff is going to happen and I don't want to wait another year.

I just want to see Mike return from Mexico and his reaction to everything that went down while he was gone.

Really, all Jesse needs to do is walk into Walt's backyard, see the pot with the flower, and put things together.

What I'd really like to see is Walt keep up the cooking, have his cancer return, and Hank gets wise and finds out who the Great Heisenberg actually is. With the next season being so open, there's so much potential. Walt might feel safe now, but I'm guessing Mike's not going to be happy about everything.

Oh yeah, I forgot: there was a reason why the cartel never killed Gus. I think Walt is going to learn what that reason is.

I thought the reason they didn't kill Gus was that they weren't capable of making higher quality meth than he was. They wanted to control him, not eradicate him.

But you could be onto something

They referenced something he had done in Chile. People suspect he is a war criminal involved in the Pinochet government.

Vince Gilligan more or less said that there would be more revealed about Gus in the last season, but he did not know how exactly. He said he liked the idea of the audience using their imagination with his back story because that makes him more of a menace. That being said, I think it is clear why they couldn't kill Gus -- his business structure. The cartel was only successful in the states because of him. Am I right or is there more to it than that?

Vince Gilligan more or less said that there would be more revealed about Gus in the last season, but he did not know how exactly. He said he liked the idea of the audience using their imagination with his back story because that makes him more of a menace. That being said, I think it is clear why they couldn't kill Gus -- his business structure. The cartel was only successful in the states because of him. Am I right or is there more to it than that?

I'm talking about what happened before he established his business. Remember in the flashback with Gus and his brother?

Don Eladio tells Gus that he remains alive only because Don Eladio knows who he is. "But understand," warns Don Eladio. "You are not in Chile anymore."

Who is Gus and what did he do in Chile? That is what I'm talking about.

Riight. Ok, I get what you're saying. There's also the fact that Hank couldn't come up with any record of him being from Chile. No birth certificate, etc. I guess there could be something there, with Hank really looking into that next season to better understand the whole story as to why someone like Gus would be murdered.

1012041_10151772422762722_647762228_n.jpg

You should tell Proj about this. This sounds like a show he might enjoy if he gave it a chance.
:lol:

This is how Proj. recruits people to watch it:

[video=youtube;zIom3LSbB0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I[/video]

I expect this to be the best final season of all time.

I was wondering how they were going to approach Hank's investigation. I'm glad that they just got it right out in the open instead of *****footing around.

"Then perhaps the best course of action is to tread lightly..."

:lol:

This is how Proj. recruits people to watch it:

[video=youtube;zIom3LSbB0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I[/video]

Aw! Seth's just sore that nobody recommends Family Guy to anyone for any reason anymore.

Last edited:
I love this show more than most of my family.

I know they're trying to make it look like its going to go all SCARFACE at the end. I really hope it doesn't. I got so wound up with THE SOPRANOS just ripping off THE GODFATHER for its last season.

I love love love how the first episode picks up directly from the last without any time jumps. I love this show so much.

I finally started watching. Does the pace ever pick up? Almost done with the first season and it is annoyingly slow paced. The writing and acting is fine, but the pace so far at least has been the opposite of what I want.

Latest posts

Back